Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Sprung on freevee.
Post 451 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quantumania

Quantumania has a GOTG feel....I am enjoying the movie.
Post 452 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Post 453 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Citadel
Post 454 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 plan to watch it this Saturday. How is it?
Post 455 IP   flag post

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 456 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Watching Rick and Morty for the first time.

Been living under a big pile of comic books.
Post 457 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the first half of Quantumania last night. Have to say so far it isn’t even meeting my very low expectations. Feel no urgency to finish the movie.

What really stood out was the horrible stunt double fight scenes. Straight out of a B movie. In other parts you could see the actors were interacting with a green screen - and not happy about it.
Post 458 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 459 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HAmistoso that was a great Heat v Celtics game last night.

I still think that Lakers bubble championship doesn't really count. And it would've been a lot different if the Heat didn't lose two starters.
Post 460 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HAmistoso that was a great Heat v Celtics game last night.

I still think that Lakers bubble championship doesn't really count. And it would've been a lot different if the Heat didn't lose two starters.

Heat looking like a Team! We shall see what develops @flanders...

Post 461 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Recently watched a VHS copy of Madman.
Needed to buy a VCR found one at a local flea market for $5.00 great 80s slasher if you have not seen it.

Post 462 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Primo on freevee. Hilarious.
Post 463 IP   flag post
Good Eats
Post 464 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Bearing Sea Gold Rush. Them boys is crazy diving under that ice....
Post 465 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
About to watch John Wick 4 with my old man for his 81st birthday.
Post 466 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Thats awesome! Enjoy!
Post 467 IP   flag post
Quote:

Cherish those moments. I miss my dad.
Post 468 IP   flag post
Post 469 IP   flag post
Elvis: The Other Side.

The King

Post 470 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
WWE: Night of Champions live from Saudi Arabia.
Post 471 IP   flag post
Watched Shazam 2 last night. Low expectations paid off… better than expected though the ending dragged on.

Not as good as the first one.
Post 472 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
A lot of people don't like Shia LeBeouf but this is the third movie I've seen that gave me a better opinion of him. The other two were American Honey and Honey Boy:
Post 473 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Finished "The Mother" - Jennifer Lopez. Was excellent.

Watched the first episode of Fubar. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Action comedy - Excellent and hilarious.
Post 474 IP   flag post
Post 475 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
The wife and I watched Shazam 2 last night. We both loved it 👍 actually better than the first one and my wife really loved the post credits scene.
Post 476 IP   flag post

I'll let you guys know if I wake up screaming tonight.
Post 477 IP   flag post
The X-Files Season One
Post 478 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The X-Files Season One
What a classic show. I wish I could experience watching this for the first time all over again.
Post 479 IP   flag post
@dfoster43 if you have amazon prime it's available with ads.
Post 480 IP   flag post
601493 999 30