CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Happy Birthday, Angelo!

@southerncross as well!


Post 426 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
@southerncross


Happy birthday
Post 427 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthdays!
Post 428 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @HAmistoso @Bronte @Davethebrave Thank you gents!!! 🍻
Post 429 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Happy Birthday!
Post 430 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The Worlds of Philip K. Dick on Curiosity Stream.
Post 431 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Final: Maple Leafs 2 - Panthers 1 🙂
Post 432 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
=(
Post 433 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte not to worry....you guys will be taking the series I'm sure.
Post 434 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My friends were telling me about the rats in the rink ritual. That's so messed up.
Post 435 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 436 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I am unfamiliar with this rat ritual you speak of.
Post 437 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Bronte I am unfamiliar with this rat ritual you speak of.


Post 438 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC

Apparently when panthers first became a team they were situated in a really crappy building. In the locker room there was a rat running around. Apparently one of ghe players took a stick and slap shot it Gainst a wall. They won that game and the ritual of tossing rats in tbe rubk was born.....

Something to that effect.
Post 439 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Bronte I am unfamiliar with this rat ritual you speak of.




I love it!!! Awesome!! Thanks for sharing that.
Post 440 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Lakers vs. Warriors.

I can't stand Lebron and basketball has become far too boring with all the traveling and 3 pointers, but I'm still finding some of the playoffs to be entertaining so far.
Post 441 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user




Post 442 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
"Air" on prime vidro
Post 443 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
"Air" on prime vidro


If I don't fall asleep soon I know what I'm watching tonight.




And I thought I was crazy...

I've always been in awe of Jordan and found this film about Nike's pursuit of him to be entertaining throughout.
Post 444 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
It's been a couple years since I've been to a theater.


Post 445 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Air
Post 446 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
"City of the Dead" aka "Horror Hotel" from 1960.
Post 447 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 448 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
WWBN
Post 449 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quantumania
Post 450 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Sprung on freevee.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quantumania


Quantumania has a GOTG feel....I am enjoying the movie.
Post 452 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Post 453 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Citadel
Post 454 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 plan to watch it this Saturday. How is it?
Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30