Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Happy Birthday, Angelo!

@southerncross as well!

Post 426 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
@southerncross

Happy birthday
Post 427 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthdays!
Post 428 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @HAmistoso @Bronte @Davethebrave Thank you gents!!! 🍻
Post 429 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Happy Birthday!
Post 430 IP   flag post

The Worlds of Philip K. Dick on Curiosity Stream.
Post 431 IP   flag post
Final: Maple Leafs 2 - Panthers 1 🙂
Post 432 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
=(
Post 433 IP   flag post
@Bronte not to worry....you guys will be taking the series I'm sure.
Post 434 IP   flag post
My friends were telling me about the rats in the rink ritual. That's so messed up.
Post 435 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 436 IP   flag post
@Bronte I am unfamiliar with this rat ritual you speak of.
Post 437 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Post 438 IP   flag post
@GAC

Apparently when panthers first became a team they were situated in a really crappy building. In the locker room there was a rat running around. Apparently one of ghe players took a stick and slap shot it Gainst a wall. They won that game and the ritual of tossing rats in tbe rubk was born.....

Something to that effect.
Post 439 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

I love it!!! Awesome!! Thanks for sharing that.
Post 440 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Lakers vs. Warriors.

I can't stand Lebron and basketball has become far too boring with all the traveling and 3 pointers, but I'm still finding some of the playoffs to be entertaining so far.
Post 441 IP   flag post

Post 442 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
"Air" on prime vidro
Post 443 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
"Air" on prime vidro

If I don't fall asleep soon I know what I'm watching tonight.

And I thought I was crazy...

I've always been in awe of Jordan and found this film about Nike's pursuit of him to be entertaining throughout.
Post 444 IP   flag post
It's been a couple years since I've been to a theater.

Post 445 IP   flag post
Air
Post 446 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
"City of the Dead" aka "Horror Hotel" from 1960.
Post 447 IP   flag post

Post 448 IP   flag post
WWBN
Post 449 IP   flag post
Quantumania
Post 450 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Sprung on freevee.
Post 451 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quantumania

Quantumania has a GOTG feel....I am enjoying the movie.
Post 452 IP   flag post
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Post 453 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Citadel
Post 454 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 plan to watch it this Saturday. How is it?
Post 455 IP   flag post
600892 999 30