Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Go Kraken!
Post 401 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Game 2: Leafs vs. Panthers
Good Luck Bro. Fla is making up for last year.

Beating Boston and coming back from a 3-1 deficit in games is a huge accomplishment.....it'll be a tough series!
Post 402 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Renfield

Post 403 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

You need to post a review after your done
Post 404 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Game 2: Leafs vs. Panthers
Good Luck Bro. Fla is making up for last year.

Beating Boston and coming back from a 3-1 deficit in games is a huge accomplishment.....it'll be a tough series!

☹

Post 405 IP   flag post

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso

Big Bob standing on this head in the 3rd!

Post 407 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@flanders

You need to post a review after your done

Renfield

6/10. Cage had less screentime than I expected, the story was a bit generic and I was hoping for far more laughs. It was still entertaining, but if someone asked me if I've seen any good movies lately, I wouldn't mention this one.

I haven't seen The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent so I'll probably give that a try sometime soon.
Post 408 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 409 IP   flag post
Post 410 IP   flag post
Post 411 IP   flag post

Post 412 IP   flag post
2-1 Leafs
Post 413 IP   flag post
☹

Post 414 IP   flag post

Post 415 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a hockey fan, but have been trying to pay attention since my buddy is a fan. Is this best of 7? One more win and panthers move forward?
Post 416 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The Crow was on Comet last night. Watched it for the first time in decades. Fire it up! Fire it up!
Post 417 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I'm not a hockey fan, but have been trying to pay attention since my buddy is a fan. Is this best of 7? One more win and panthers move forward?

Yes indeed!

Post 418 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I finished up Picard and wow! This now replaces Breaking Bad as the best series I've watched.
This was everything you could want, 40 years of nostalgia wrapped up perfectly. Great acting and writing and I can't think of a single bad episode.
3 seasons were perfect with the story they told, this gets a solid 10/10 from me. Even the progression of the credits and music over the 3 seasons show how much was put into this.
The MCU can only hope to ever put out something like this. I can't recommend it enough if you haven't seen it.

Post 419 IP   flag post
@HotKeyComics

I agree picard season 3 was phenomenal. But the other 2 seasons were meh in my opinion.

I will say I actually signed on for star trek legacy on the change petition. I liked it that much
Post 420 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching "A Man called Otto" on netflix
Post 421 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
The fiction makers with Roger Moore.
Post 422 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
I started watching Suits a couple weeks ago and it has been gradually becoming one of the top shows I've ever watched. Some of my criticisms from earlier seasons has switched, showing me that the writers learn from their mistakes. However, by patching those criticisms they have opened others, such as refocusing too much on relationship melodrama.
Post 423 IP   flag post
loved the book as a kid.

Post 424 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Happy Birthday, Angelo!
Post 425 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Happy Birthday, Angelo!

@southerncross as well!

Post 426 IP   flag post
@GAC
@southerncross

Happy birthday
Post 427 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthdays!
Post 428 IP   flag post
@esaravo @HAmistoso @Bronte @Davethebrave Thank you gents!!! 🍻
Post 429 IP   flag post
@southerncross Happy Birthday!
Post 430 IP   flag post
600698 999 30