Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Rewatching Star Trek TOS. Currently on S3E16 The Mark of Gideon
Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector Danno private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching/rewatching Paul Newman movies lately.

Cool Hand Luke - I've seen this many times but last watched it 20+ years ago. I found this rewatch really enjoyable. Caught some stuff that I had missed in prior viewings.

The Sting - Had only seen it once decades ago and didn't remember anything about it except that I didn't understand the con. This second viewing was a more fun watch, especially the poker scene with Newman and Robert Shaw.

The Verdict - Watched this for the first time and didn't like it. The acting was subpar and the ending was ridiculous.

Slap Shot - I've watched the movie numerous times and it still made me laugh.

Next up: A first watch of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and a rewatch of The Color of Money.
Post 377 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 378 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Devil at the Crossroads: The Robert Johnson Story

Post 379 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Elvira's movie macabre on tubi
Post 380 IP   flag post

Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
JUST watched all 10 episodes of Night Agent on Netflix.

Amazing.

If you like Patriot Games, Borne Identity, and the movie In The Line of Fire, you will LOVE this series.
Post 381 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Murder in Provence
Post 382 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 383 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
watching "Power Rangers: Once and Always" Great seeing a lot of the original 10 return (Billy, Zack, Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Kat)
Post 384 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 385 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 386 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Picard
Post 387 IP   flag post

Post 388 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I’m cracking up even though it’s my 4th time or so

“Sippycup”
Post 389 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just started watching The Diplomat on Netflix. Up to episode 4 - Getting a "West Wing" vibe. Very well written if you like political dramas.
Post 390 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 391 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

good luck getting the monkey off your back. I'm just assuming your a Leafs fan
Post 392 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Catch Me If You Can (first time watching).

Watched The Flash trailer with my wife right before the movie… odd coincidence that the movie has The Flash / Barry Allen references that are pivotal to the plot.
Post 393 IP   flag post
Post 394 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

My dad says I'm a mental case and will never get good at golf but maybe one day my handicap will be less than 40
Post 395 IP   flag post
Nova on PBS: Saving the Right Whale.
Post 396 IP   flag post
The professionals UK late 70s show on Tubi, use to watch this show as a kid
Post 397 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
The professionals UK late 70s show on Tubi, use to watch this show as a kid

I've got the whole series.

I'ts pretty nostalgic ... Roger Moore, Tony Curtis, those clothes take me back...
Post 398 IP   flag post
Game 2: Leafs vs. Panthers
Post 399 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Good Luck Bro. Fla is making up for last year.
Post 400 IP   flag post
Go Kraken!
Post 401 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Beating Boston and coming back from a 3-1 deficit in games is a huge accomplishment.....it'll be a tough series!
Post 402 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Renfield

Post 403 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

You need to post a review after your done
Post 404 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Beating Boston and coming back from a 3-1 deficit in games is a huge accomplishment.....it'll be a tough series!

☹

Post 405 IP   flag post
600838 999 30