Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Watched the first episode of The Power. Teen age girls gain the power of electric eels worldwide. The dumbest ideas can potentially make a good show, so I’ll give it a couple more tries.
And binge watching Ted Lasso with the wife. I throw her a bone occasionally.
Post 351 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Juan Likes Rice and Chicken (for the second time)

Post 352 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ace Ventura just ended on AMC. When Nature Calls just started!
Post 353 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Bill Russell: Legend
Post 354 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Jack reacher season 1 on Amazon prime.
Post 355 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Sister Boniface Mysteries Season Two
Post 356 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 357 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 358 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
finally continuing Star Wars Rebels. never watched beyond half way through season 2. so now binging it to be ready for Ahsoka series
Post 359 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 360 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Watched The Batman again. Spread over a few days but damn it’s a great movie.

It is even more strikingly good after having waded through the MCU crap of the past year or so and a lackluster Black Adam. Those were “meh” to “bad” comic based movies whereas The Batman is simply a great movie, full stop.
Post 361 IP   flag post
I’ve been watching Aerial America most nights. It’s like a visual encyclopedia of the states from the air. Things I didn’t know before:
Alabama has the most navigable waterways in the continental US.
Kentucky is the home of race horses because its mineral rich grass develops stronger bones.
Fathers Day started as a memorial to a West Virginia mining tragedy.
West Virginia seceded from Virginia because Virginia seceded from the US as part of the Confederacy.
Post 362 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Flanders's Must Watch of 2023!

I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time watching this newly discovered youtube channel.
Post 363 IP   flag post
Post 364 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched the entire run of Unseen on Netflix, A south African series about a black woman trying to find her husband who was just released from prison. Its more drama than action but well written.
Post 365 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Lucky Hank - AMC
Rabbit Hole - Paramount+
Picard season 3 - Paramount+

Enjoying all these shows right now...and I hate watching TV.
Post 366 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching various horror anthologies on Tubi. I like the fact you get to see multiple shorts in one movie...luckily it looks like there are hundreds of them so it will keep me busy for a while
Post 367 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Flanders's Must Watch of 2023!

I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time watching this newly discovered youtube channel.

Post 368 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Dark Side of the Ring.

The Dynamite Kid episode is insane.
Post 369 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Rabbit Hole - Paramount
Man, I tried to watch this. I like Keifer, but no one can speak a complete sentence without dropping an F-bomb. F-this, F-that, F-it all... too much for me.
Post 370 IP   flag post
Post 371 IP   flag post

Post 372 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just started on Wrong Side Of The Tracks, Netflix series about a troubled adopted Asian teen living in a very bad neighborhood in Madrid. Heavy drama, little action, dubbed with English subtitles.
Post 373 IP   flag post
Post 374 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
rewatching the starship troopers movies. up to 3: Marauders
Post 375 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Rewatching Star Trek TOS. Currently on S3E16 The Mark of Gideon
Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector Danno private msg quote post Address this user
Been watching/rewatching Paul Newman movies lately.

Cool Hand Luke - I've seen this many times but last watched it 20+ years ago. I found this rewatch really enjoyable. Caught some stuff that I had missed in prior viewings.

The Sting - Had only seen it once decades ago and didn't remember anything about it except that I didn't understand the con. This second viewing was a more fun watch, especially the poker scene with Newman and Robert Shaw.

The Verdict - Watched this for the first time and didn't like it. The acting was subpar and the ending was ridiculous.

Slap Shot - I've watched the movie numerous times and it still made me laugh.

Next up: A first watch of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and a rewatch of The Color of Money.
Post 377 IP   flag post
Post 378 IP   flag post
Devil at the Crossroads: The Robert Johnson Story

Post 379 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Elvira's movie macabre on tubi
Post 380 IP   flag post
601338 999 30