Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Mad Max

The first installment of my favorite action franchise.

Post 301 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Versus Toecutter. That original poster is worth big money. A childhood friend of mine had one hanging on his bedroom wall.
Post 302 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 Absolutely!! it's a classic and it launched Mel's career....especially the following film, Road Warrior....if there's time, I'll watch that next.
Post 303 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Chris Rock live on Netflix
Post 304 IP   flag post
If you like lectures on deep questions. Watch this guys videos.

Fascinating stuff!

Post 305 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I finished watching the second season of "The Legend of Vox Machina". If you are looking for a wholesome, family oriented animated show with no swearing, look for something else!! LOL This animated, fantasy series has a ton of swearing, sexual references, sexual innuendo, violence, bloodshed, mayhem, nudity, dragons, swordplay and a bard. I enjoyed every minute of it!!! It is DEFINITELY an adult show that will offend some people.
Post 306 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Chris Rock live on Netflix

Post 307 IP   flag post
I watched "American Fable" tonight. Having grown up in the Midwest farm country during the 1980's farm crisis, this film really hit home for me. Although I never lived on a farm, I spent a considerable amount of time on them growing up. I've walked many cornfields, been on many field roads, and have been in many farmhouses just like in this movie. I had a friend whose family was losing their farm. Jesse Jackson actually held a rally at their farm and people donated to help them save their farm. This film touched on a lot of personal areas for me. The plot is simple, yet complex. The visuals are breathtaking at times. It's part fantasy, part drama. I'd say it is suitable for teens on up. I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10 stars. This movie left me wanting more.
Post 308 IP   flag post
Collector codychunn private msg quote post Address this user
I'm watching the dashboard to see when my book ships!
Post 309 IP   flag post
Collector ronbatman private msg quote post Address this user
I've started watching Extraordinary. It's a quirky British show about having powers. Some powers are the kind we always imagine like flight while others are useless or silly. (my personal favorite)

Without giving away too much, the guy who could print things from his butt was the funniest.
Give it a try, it's a fun watch.
R
Post 310 IP   flag post
Right now, I'm watching "The History of the World Part I" (1981), for the umpteenth time. That will be followed by "The History of the World Part II" (2023). It took 42 years to get here, let's see if Part II was worth the wait.
Post 311 IP   flag post
Ok dot dot dot part II is actually a series. This should be interesting.
Post 312 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Enterprise. Forgot how good the show was but how horrible the intro was. Lol
Post 313 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 314 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I finally made it around to Boston Legal on my list. It is much better than I expected and Shatner and Spader are great together. I'm into season 3 and will probably rewatch it after I finish.

Denny Crane.
Post 315 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 316 IP   flag post

Post 317 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Rogue One
Post 318 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
The Whale
Post 319 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 watched that last night

Post 320 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 been wanting to watch.
Post 321 IP   flag post
The X-Files Movie (1998). I didn't know this even existed until yesterday and due to my highly rational fear of aliens I'm finding this very entertaining.
Post 322 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
The X-Files Movie (1998). I didn't know this even existed until yesterday and due to my highly rational fear of aliens I'm finding this very entertaining.
there's also this

Post 323 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I want to believe those movies (and last few seasons) of that show don’t exist.
Post 324 IP   flag post
Miami Vice!!!
Post 325 IP   flag post
Post 326 IP   flag post
Post 327 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 328 IP   flag post
Surrender pronto or we'll level Toronto. lol!
Post 329 IP   flag post
Even the graffiti has to be both languages up here lol!!!

Post 330 IP   flag post
601464 999 30