Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Watching?: Part III18703

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Clarification: The show is hosted by Morgan Freeman. I'm not watching the show with Mr. Freeman in my company.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
How great would a picture of you watching tv with Morgan Freeman would have been!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC maybe Freeman's and Michael J. Fox's ghosts are actually there with you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
"Enola Holmes 2" w/ Henry Cavill and Helena Bonham Carter and the girl from 'Stranger Things.'

I loved it. It was just as good as the first one (whatever that means) maybe better. Very enjoyable wholesome and the wokeness factor though present was at least subtle.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Dune
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife is a True Crime buff. This one was interesting.

Post 6 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thor love and thunder.

It wasn't as bad as people said. But I wasn't a fan of children bring granted power and I hated the goats screaming.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
No Country for Old Men
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Cabinet of Curiosities Episode 2. I enjoyed the 1st one until the end, which was a bit anticlimactic.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Jeopardy Tournament of Champions
I’m rooting for Mattea Roach to win
Post 10 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Pottersville on Netflix.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from Wakanda Forever
Post 12 IP   flag post
Post 13 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I thought McDonald's got tired of paying royalty to heinz and made their own ketchup?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Maybe. Based on the comments the video is highly inaccurate.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
in honor of the death of Batman....rewatching Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero
Post 16 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Band of Brothers.

I watch it every year on Veterans Day. I had the unique pleasure of meeting and talking with some WWII vets in Saint Mere Eglise in 2004. We took one of our aircraft and did an anniversary troop drop on Iron Mike DZ. WWII vets are my absolute heroes.
Post 17 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 18 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 19 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Warrior Nun, Season Two on Netflix
Post 20 IP   flag post
I was not expecting to come across this unicorn of the acting world in Cabinet of Curiosities Episode 5. Only getting started, but hopefully it turns out to be a good one.

Post 21 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I was not expecting to come across this unicorn of the acting world in Cabinet of Curiosities Episode 5. Only getting started, but hopefully it turns out to be a good one.

Such a clown. A clowny clown clown.
Post 22 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave I didn't know he was absolutely bonkers until a friend showed me some David Letterman videos from the 80s or 90s where he is the guest.
Post 23 IP   flag post
How The Universe Works: The Dark Matter Enigma on Discovery
Post 24 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Davethebrave I didn't know he was absolutely bonkers until a friend showed me some David Letterman videos from the 80s or 90s where he is the guest.

He is mister Farr from typical. Get it? I hope you’ve sampled his music too.

Also, I think Joaquin Phoenix borrowed a bit (or more) from him over the past… 10+ years.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Saw them both live. The one where he's on there tripping balls is the one that got him banned from the show after he almost kicked Dave in the face. LOL.

Catch him in "Willard." Unlike "Charlie's Angels" he gets a chance to flex his acting chops (such as they are) and it's a pretty good remake.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post
catching up on walking dead before sunday's series finale
Post 30 IP   flag post
597889 999 30