Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Online Order form @ CGC1870

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
As many of you are aware, CGC's ordering system has been quite restrictive to say the least, offering no online ordering system whatsoever, thanks in no small part to a lack of serious competition, I'd imagine.

I visited the CGC site today and noticed that they're announcing, right on their main page, that they now have an online ordering system in BETA. I wanted to take a look but unfortunately it's currently limited to those with paid memberships.

Has anyone had a chance to take a look at it? How does it compare with CBCS?

I'm actually somewhat happy that CGC is bringing this new feature online, not that I'd ever order from them, but I hope that it lights a fire under CBCS' butt and pushes them to implement the updated functionality many of us have been asking for for months, such as an integrated coupon system, the ability to display and apply discounts at checkout, Paypal support, and maybe even the ability to add/remove/cancel books from an an order (before they're received).
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Zarbongo private msg quote post Address this user
So, how does one use a "coupon" for grading services? I signed up as a bronze member at CBCS and expected it to be applied to my first order.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
define "ordering system". CGC has always had online forms available for submitting books.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarbongo
So, how does one use a "coupon" for grading services? I signed up as a bronze member at CBCS and expected it to be applied to my first order.

You'll have to speak with customs service, but in a but shell, it is worth two free gradungs on a regular submission and/or Yellow ASP/SS label.

Both can be placed on the same order, but the advise you keep that order separate.

I just used mine this past weekend on a Infinity Gauntlet 1 ASP submission and a Rai 1.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
I should have brought in my Wonder Woman 1 from the 80s for another ASP sub with George Perez.

Missed it.....darn.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

@Sirtoddington Wish I could, like I said, it's in BETA and only paying members can access it at the moment; same with the online forms and fillable pdfs so I can't see the new system or the old
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
I messed around with it. Seemed pretty straight forward.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
They will still issue one invoice per tier. They should really get rid of that.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarbongo

As of now you have to physically write your coupons on your printed invoice that you send with your comics. We've been asking for an automated coupon system for nearly a year now.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600909 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?