Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2022 - part 318670

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio

Yes it's normal
Post 51 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
These bear striking similarities on alternating month’s don’t you think? I wonder if the covers will keep running?

Post 52 IP   flag post
What did the mother turkey say to her unruly baby turkeys???
Post 53 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
400 degrees and you'll see the light?
Post 54 IP   flag post
“If your father could see you now he’d be rolling over in his gravy”.
Post 55 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 56 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
On the radio this morning I heard a Thanksgiving turkey song in the tune of Sympathy for the Devil. Anyone know where I can find it?
Post 57 IP   flag post
Can't find one your referring to, but I did find this.....

Post 58 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have info on the artist Jeff Taylor?

His work is great but I cant find any professional history on his comic book work - Marvel, Dc, Independents??

Any help is appreciated.

(here's an example that caught my eye. lol)

Post 59 IP   flag post
@multi007

No idea if he is professional, but he does a lot of female sketches.

https://www.comicartfans.com/searchresult.asp?txtsearch=Jeff%20Taylor
Post 60 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte yea he does great work but for the life of me, i cant find anything he's done professionally
Post 61 IP   flag post
I don't think he is a professional. But if you really want to know he has a contact page on comic art fans you can email and ask him directly.

Edit

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=103475
Post 62 IP   flag post
What sound does a limping turkey make?
Post 63 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
What sound does a limping turkey make?

Wobble, wobble.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Noice!
Post 65 IP   flag post
Arctis7 headset on sale

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7x?app_clickref=1011lwmMJuZP&clickref=1011lwmMJuZP&camref=1101l858&utm_source=Partnerize&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=slickdeals1

Post 66 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Will this modern ghost break 25k? 13k on day 1 is very impressive, I thought it might hit 5k on day 1.

Post 67 IP   flag post
Ebates / Rakuten is having a 3% cash back on what seems like all categories including collectibles / comics
Post 68 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I have a single-stage snowblower. It sucks when the snow is good packing (the chute always clogs up). If I wait, will the snow change to where my sucky snowblower will work better?
Post 69 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard - Have you tried prepping the chute with silicone spray? I have heard that WD40 or even PAM will also help.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I'll give it a shot.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
I have a single-stage snowblower. It sucks when the snow is good packing (the chute always clogs up). If I wait, will the snow change to where my sucky snowblower will work better?

This sounds like a scene in the movie Spaceballs …. Suck, blow..maybe it’s just me
Post 72 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 IP   flag post
@GAC mega maid! She’s gone from suck, to blow!
Post 74 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
@GAC mega maid! She’s gone from suck, to blow!
Classic!!! lol!!!
Post 75 IP   flag post
I never knew Ken Kelly was Frazetta's cousin in law. He had access to Frazetta's studio. That explains the similarities I always noticed. Now I'm off to whorebay to find a Vapiress Camilla #1, one of his last few covers from what I can tell.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector quick1unc private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a person to contact regarding incorrect grading of a book? Obviously cbcs has lackluster customer service but it shouldn’t be impossible to speak to a person when issues arise. I’ve got emails out from 3-6 months ago that have never been answered. I received a Pooh book back today that came back a 9.6 on the metal cover and the grader notes say ‘ slight production discoloration front cover barely breaks color’. The book is produced like that on purpose, but instead of recognizing that, they just dinged the grade and I would like to get it corrected.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Took a chance on this amazing adventures #5 6.0 WP (not cgc/cbcs) for $43 tax/shipped. Good or no? Waiting for it to come in.

Here it is. I cracked it to examine. I feel 6.0 right. Pages look more off white/cream to me. It is complete and no color touch that i can see. What do you think?

Post 78 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Will the MCU movies be good again with Bob Iger returning as CEO?
Post 79 IP   flag post
I thought Kevin fiegie(sp?) Was the only true driving force of the mcu?
Post 80 IP   flag post
601352 999 30