Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeQuestionsSignatures

Should i Consider this a loss? Image Zero signed by original Image creators18631

Collector Adler28 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent a Image Zero book with all 7 Image Creators signatures for grading and Signature Verification. On Feb 8 2022 they received the package verified by UPS and Verified by Darryl Hayden! Any time i have checked on submission through the website, all it said was submitted, and it showed a balance of $181. From my understanding, once a book has been received, it should no longer have a status of "submitted". I have reached out calling, emails and the order tracking which NOW shows CBCS has no record of the submission.

I have no other way to ask them besides this forum... What other means do i have? i mean for a large company like CBCS you would think they would have a better customer service department which seems to be non-existent.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the Forum!
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
No, you should not consider it a loss.

I'm assuming you sent the book in the regular tier and not Express. The book is 8 months in the system with VSP. Current TATs are longer than that.

On the main menu of this site there is a submission Tracker. Try plugging your submission # into it and see what it returns.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adler28
I sent a Image Zero book with all 7 Image Creators signatures for grading and Signature Verification. On Feb 8 2022 they received the package verified by UPS and Verified by Darryl Hayden! Any time i have checked on submission through the website, all it said was submitted, and it showed a balance of $181. From my understanding, once a book has been received, it should no longer have a status of "submitted". I have reached out calling, emails and the order tracking which NOW shows CBCS has no record of the submission.

I have no other way to ask them besides this forum... What other means do i have? i mean for a large company like CBCS you would think they would have a better customer service department which seems to be non-existent.

@Adler28 - If it shows a "balance of $181", that might indicate that payment is required. After clicking the submission number on your main dashboard pages, if there is a payment due button (hyperlink) on the left hand side, when you click it, you can make any payment that may be due and it will get the ball re-rolling on your submission.

That is all a none issue, if I am mis-understanding what you mean by balance of $181.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you for responding. I did try the CBCS Order tracking and it says "No Record Found"! I mean i be gladly pay $181 but when it shows nothing now what am i suppose to do besides get someone to answer an email or a phone? I mean where did it go?

On August 8th Darryl responded by Text:

Give me a couple more days to get you an update.
I confirmed it was delivered to us on Feb 8 2022 but with the move we are currently undergoing it has delayed things and for that i apologize.

This started on July 25th trying to find out
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Thank you for responding. I did try the CBCS Order tracking and it says "No Record Found"! I mean i be gladly pay $181 but when it shows nothing now what am i suppose to do besides get someone to answer an email or a phone? I mean where did it go?

On August 8th Darryl responded by Text:

Give me a couple more days to get you an update.
I confirmed it was delivered to us on Feb 8 2022 but with the move we are currently undergoing it has delayed things and for that i apologize.

This started on July 25th trying to find out

Did you fully fill out and sign where required the submission form, as in the credit card payment details, included with the book when you shipped it to CBCS?

I always do that, as full payment is typically required by CBCS or CGC, before books can even begin the grading process?

Another question is undee what grading tier did you sub the book under?

Was it quick streamed/fast tracked for grading?

That said, your creating this thread should net you a response from CBCS.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

@Adler28 - With this additional information, I would almost bet that CBCS has it pending for payment. In other words, if payment hasn't been submitted or there was an issue with the payment, it may show up in your dashboard, but not have any movement in the Order Traker.

So, if you click on your submission # in the dashboard, when the next page comes up, directly under your Submission # and Date, you should see either "Submitted", "Processing", or "Pay Now"(i think).

If you see a "Pay Now", click it and make your payment.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Thank you very much for this information and see what can be done. I am on phone and when i get home i take a look on my PC and come back on to let you all know what the conclusion tomorrow...
Post 8 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

dont worry - i submitted a few books in February 2022 also. they are still "processing". dont try customer service. just be patient. you can start to worry in about 8 months from now.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I got a message and they are looking into the issue! Thank you all for the comments and when it gets resolved i will come back and let people know what happen.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Just wanted to give everyone who was curious about an update about the missing book with the 7 image creators signatures i got on my book and was being graded/verified: Steve Rickett's sent the issue to customer service and seems like customer service doesn't seem to want to respond. They don't answer the phone, don't respond to emails apparently! So what is the next step? Has anyone else had issues with lost books and go responses before? Normally if it is a $30 to $100 book you can just say forget it but i will never be able to get these signatures again! I am just at a loss.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Just wanted to give everyone who was curious about an update about the missing book with the 7 image creators signatures i got on my book and was being graded/verified: Steve Rickett's sent the issue to customer service and seems like customer service doesn't seem to want to respond. They don't answer the phone, don't respond to emails apparently! So what is the next step? Has anyone else had issues with lost books and go responses before? Normally if it is a $30 to $100 book you can just say forget it but i will never be able to get these signatures again! I am just at a loss.

Did you pay the $181?
Post 12 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I recently had a book from January that I thought was lost finally show up and get graded. Still have another order in limbo but have not given up yet. Both orders, even though they weee placed in the same box were created 4 weeks apart. Both were also signature verification books.
Post 13 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I talked to CS on Tuesday and they are working on it with the party you submitted the book through. You'll get an update asap.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Thank you Steve, I haven't heard any information yet and i will be vigilant and be as patient as possible. Thank you again for reaching out to them. (Sorry i missed the email on the reply)
Post 15 IP   flag post
601249 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?