Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Finding out what grade your books got...18629

Collector lukkychukky private msg quote post Address this user
So, my books are in the 'shipping' phase of the process, but I'm wondering if there's any way to find out what grade they got prior to it physically getting to me? For reference, these are the first ones I've gotten graded ever, from any company, so I'm new to the process.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
When they actually ship you'll be able to see your grades on the website. Usually by next day
Post 2 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Click on the invoice.
The grades should be there if you used grade pre-screen.

Welcome to the forum...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Click on the invoice.
The grades should be there if you used grade pre-screen.

Welcome to the forum...

Actual grades don't show up on invoice. It will show if it met grade screen but no grade.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 I didn't select the pre-screen option unfortunately. Maybe I will next time!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Once shipped check ur dash board they will be listed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broker1
Actual grades don't show up on invoice. It will show if it met grade screen but no grade.
True, but if they are grade pre-screen, at least you know if they have met that grade.
Post 7 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukkychukky
So, my books are in the 'shipping' phase of the process, but I'm wondering if there's any way to find out what grade they got prior to it physically getting to me? For reference, these are the first ones I've gotten graded ever, from any company, so I'm new to the process.

As stated, once they ship, they will eventually update your Dashboard and you will see something similar to this:

But I'm going on record to say I think looking at grades before they are in your hand is sacrilegious. I can't even fathom wanting to know the grades before spending that 15 minutes unwrapping them from that 8 pounds of bubble wrap, and lifting them out of the box by that permanently wrinkled mylar flap then wondering how the #@%$ they only hit a 9.6...
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Sigur_Ros You make some good points. I guess I'm just curious because these aren't overly valuable to begin with, I'm just getting them to put in a larger shadow box. So, I'm excited really just to get them back at all!
Post 9 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukkychukky
So, I'm excited really just to get them back at all!

Yea, you'll see getting them back at all is kind of a big deal around here.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@lukkychukky
Welcome to the forum! I hope you share your books. Very curious to see them!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd Here's what they are! The ALIEN #1 from Dark Horse definitely isn't a 9.8 or 9.6, and it's a second print to boot. But I don't really care. It was more about getting Michael Biehn's signature on them! Corporal Dwayne Hicks himself!!!

Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broker1
True, but if they are grade pre-screen, at least you know if they have met that grade.

Yeah, but his point was that he wanted to know the grades
Post 13 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@lukkychukky
How cool is that!?
Post 14 IP   flag post

Well, I accidentally saw the grade, but that’s okay. They authenticated the signatures and that’s all that matters!
Post 15 IP   flag post
601351 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?