Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Issue with Express Grading18554

Collector TheComicVault private msg quote post Address this user
I've emailed, called, no replies.
I mailed 2 separate submissions at the same time. Both show CBCS received them on September 14th based on tracking #. One was to re-slab a cracked case. The other for Express grading of 4 books. The re-slab has already been returned. But no update or communication on the 4 books for express grading... Anyone else having similar issues?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
The TAT on your submission will depend on what tier it was in, and you mentioned that it was an Express, which should be turned around pretty quick. Did you also opt for pressing? That will hold your submission up for a while. As for your return coming back quickly, I've had similar experiences.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear about your struggles. I actually had a really good experience with their Express Grading. clickable text

Did you call them?

FAQ page clickable text

Good luck!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I did not opt for Pressing. We have used the Express tier before. In fact it's the only option we use to send our books out now.

I have tried to call. Goes straight to an automated service desk that is supposed to generate a ticket.

I've emailed our regular rep, emailed the customer service address and called several times. Nothing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@TheComicVault
I'm so sorry you're having a problem with Express. I've sent an Express submission in and had no trouble at all, but that was many months ago before they moved to the new facility. TATs still say 14 days, but maybe they're getting logjammed again...?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComicVault
I've emailed, called, no replies.
I mailed 2 separate submissions at the same time. Both show CBCS received them on September 14th based on tracking #. One was to re-slab a cracked case. The other for Express grading of 4 books. The re-slab has already been returned. But no update or communication on the 4 books for express grading... Anyone else having similar issues?

Dan or Mike? Or Larry?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like you're getting a refund.
Post 7 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammykablam
Sounds like you're getting a refund.

Are they still offering the guarantee?
I figured that would have ended soon.

If they are, good on them. It's an important feature.
Though I wouldn't begin to know who to contact about it if I needed to.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I can't even get them to respond to me about my books! Much less worry about a refund.
Post 9 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComicVault
I can't even get them to respond to me about my books! Much less worry about a refund.

We've all been there.
Hope it works out.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to read about your issues.

Yukon Cornelius Reminds me that commenting further would not be prudent.

Post 11 IP   flag post
600889 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?