Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSP

Order Update - Customer Service18517

Collector Jprez111 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

As an fyi to the group, I had 5 books submitted last year in September during Big Apple Comic Con. Non-express, timing was as expected. 4 witnessed sigs, no pressing.

Not many updates, but checked my status in the beginning of September. Books submitted 9/26/21 and were sent out to me 9/13/22. These turnaround times are nothing new and as expected.

The reason for the post was that my books were returned to CBCS because FedEx couldn’t deliver for some reason (no fault of CBCS). I received a personal phone call from a woman named Cynthia. She was absolutely wonderful and called me shortly after receiving the books back.

Hopefully this is a sign of more hands on customer service, but the attention was welcomed and appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
I have had problems with both of my recent submissions, both due to FedEx. FedEx is awful, and I wish we had other choices.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SixgunSamurai private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
I have had problems with both of my recent submissions, both due to FedEx. FedEx is awful, and I wish we had other choices.

I’ve found which carrier is good and which carrier sucks to depend on where you live.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
FedEx is consistent in its inconsistencies; I will give them that! One thing that I have longed for from CBCS is to give other options for shipping. The last three years it has cost me time and money to have to handle such things.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jprez111 interesting, I can't even get customer service to respond to my emails. 3 sent so far, over 3 weeks and no response.

Books dropped off last October at baltimore comiccon, coming up on a year since drop off and still nothing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jprez111
I received a personal phone call from a woman named Cynthia.

She called me today as well.
See my post in the Torn Around Time thread for more.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
There’s a submission from September and October of lat year with zero updates but I received an email about a submission from November that has moved into grading. Several emails to cbcs have been completely ignored and Darryl Hayden on Facebook has said several times he’d look into it and then proceeded to ghost the crap out of me. At this point I’m assuming these were lost due to the gymnastics cbcs seems to be doing avoiding answering questions about them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601280 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?