Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SalePop CultureRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

WTB: Hawkeye, Lucky the Pizza Dog18511

I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to buy Hawkeye V4.11. Lucky the Pizza dog issue. Raw please. And if you have other cool issues, I’ll take a look. Please lmk if you’re looking to sell. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question. How do you sell to each other on here. Do you just venmo each other and trust that will work out. If so that's cool but I was curious since I've seen it but never actually tried.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgwalters100
I have a question. How do you sell to each other on here. Do you just venmo each other and trust that will work out. If so that's cool but I was curious since I've seen it but never actually tried.

Ive bought a comic here before. we just talked in PMs, then I paypaled him the money. they then sent the comic.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ok that's good to know. Way better then ebay mercari etc.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I've bought art and slabs from this forum without a problem.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
I've bought art and slabs from this forum without a problem.

heck someone gave me some key issues (unslabbed 1st carnage, first spiderman 2099, first bishop, etc) for free here.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I've bought from several forum members here over the last few years but I would be leery of buying a book form a newbie to the forum. Although I would buy from a newbie to the forum if he came with references, as some have because they knew the member from the CGC board or other social media and vouched for them.Also, I've always payed through paypal. Always received my merch.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not to be an ass, but back on topic please. If you have questions about how stuff works, start your own thread. It appears mine is being hijacked
Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Last time you started a thread looking for hip hop variants you never answered it, or just ignored my response, and made a new one. Thanks for the forum etiquette.
Post 9 IP   flag post
There’s was nothing worthwhile to answer. Look at you, taking up the mantle for the little guy! Apparently I struck a nerve.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I should have started a new thread or searched for one. I am still getting used to the etiquette on a forum. I can see how this would mess up your buying question. I will try and stay on topic in threads going forward.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I think I have a 4th Print...
Post 12 IP   flag post
I responded to Paul in case Heinz is monitoring.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I should have started a new thread or searched for one. I am still getting used to the etiquette on a forum. I can see how this would mess up your buying question. I will try and stay on topic in threads going forward.

@Jgwalters100
Your question was fine. Posting it here didn't violate any forum etiquette. Without the free off-topic bumps, threads like this would just disappear onto page two before getting very many views. A bump is a bump.
Post 14 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

@Jgwalters100
Your question was fine. Posting it here didn't violate any forum etiquette. Without the free off-topic bumps, threads like this would just disappear onto page two before getting very many views. A bump is a bump.
I feel like my bump got @stanley_1883 his book. Your welcome buddy, lol.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Quote:

@Jgwalters100

Ha! It's like the story of the bird that almost froze to death in winter but then a cow took a big steaming dump on him and thawed him out.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Quote:

@Jgwalters100

Ha! It's like the story of the bird that almost froze to death in winter but then a cow took a big steaming dump on him and thawed him out.

Yes thank you, don’t love the last bird cow metaphor but nonetheless. It did help, thanks again, I was just a bit frustrated that seemingly every response in the thread addressed that question and mine was getting lost.

The ends justify the means I suppose, so thanks again, sometimes I just feel snippy.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Last gasp bump.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley_1883
Last gasp bump.

There are copies of the 1st print currently on MCS unless this isn’t the same book?

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?q=Hawkeye+11&pubid=&PubRng=
Post 19 IP   flag post
597868 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?