Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Just got the “In Grading” email for my one book modern order received in March 18th

Now In Production

Now in Shipping
Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
I've had an order in shipping for 2 weeks now. Normally my orders only spend a day or 2 in shipping before being sent out, unusually long this time.
Post 377 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just got the “In Grading” email for my one book modern order received in March 18th

Now In Production

Now in Shipping

Order has Shipped
Post 378 IP   flag post
Collector The_IronJedi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_IronJedi
17 Modern with pre-screen, one 2-Day Modern and 1 Extended submitted middle of March 2022 in encapsulation.

Received 12/12- total of 273 days or 8 months and 29 days. Unsure if I will submit another batch until TATs come down.
Post 379 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
One order, eight Modern books, one book with VSP.

Received: 1/28/22, Processing: 2/2/22, Grading: 12/14/22, Labels: 12/19/22, Production: 12/20/22, Complete: 12/21/22 (326 total days)
Post 380 IP   flag post

Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
All these people getting orders from less than a year ago and I still have stuff lingering at cbcs. Modern submissions no pressing. Is there anyone else I can reach out to for help? Customer service has been no help and Darryl Hayden just ghosts me on Facebook after I give him my submission #’s. Anybody at all?
Post 381 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
All these people getting orders from less than a year ago and I still have stuff lingering at cbcs. Modern submissions no pressing. Is there anyone else I can reach out to for help? Customer service has been no help and Darryl Hayden just ghosts me on Facebook after I give him my submission #’s. Anybody at all?

When did your invoice show received on your dashboard? If it helps you my most recent order of moderns, no pressing, standard grading with VSP took 12 months from received to grading completed, received it a few weeks ago.
Post 382 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps, for the next 2 days or so, we can make this thread a happy holiday thread instead of anger, doom and gloom?

Anyone want to share their incredible TAT story? (don't throw eggs at me!... lol).

I'll start - I don't have a good story
Post 383 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel

November 13th 2021. No pressing, no cleaning, no VSP. Strictly modern grading for 109 books. Been in grading for 2 months. No response from cbcs customer service and like I said Darryl Hayden has ghosted me every single time I’ve spoken to him. He’s asked for the submission numbers each time, I provided them, and then he ignores me afterwards. I truly believe these books to be lost or stolen at this point because what good reason would he have to ghost me after being provided the submission numbers? That and the fact that people are getting submissions from well after mine lead me to raise my eyebrow at the situation. If I could do a chargeback on my card at this point I would. I feel like CBCS is defrauding many of us customers and their lack of care or attempt to correct these customer service issues is a constant reminder and slap to the face that they just don’t care about us or our books. I used to defend cbcs until I was blue in the face to any naysayers and now I’m going to be ashamed to even try selling these books in this order IF they ever show up. Complete and utter sh*tshow to say the least. I said it in a previous post and I’ll say it again, every single employee from the top down should be fired immediately and replaced. It literally can’t make things any worse than they already are and even if it did it’s not like cbcs or Beckett cares but at least we might MAYBE get employees that give a crap enough to respond.

When did your invoice show received on your dashboard? If it helps you my most recent order of moderns, no pressing, standard grading with VSP took 12 months from received to grading completed, received it a few weeks ago.
Post 384 IP   flag post
Early February '22 books sent (and entered on Dasboard) just entered "Grading".
11 months just for entry into grading.
Post 385 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Movement is movement.
A few weeks ago, I was watching the grass grow, didn't see a thing move.
Last week I was watching some paint dry, not a thing. I gotta find something better to watch... lol...
Post 386 IP   flag post
Couple months ago I was watching a Joshua Tree in the desert get a bit bigger. It was only 500 years old but man o man did it grow while I was staring at it.

And then my books entered grading.
Go figure
Post 387 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 lol....
Post 388 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking at it glass half full, by the time I get my books back the TV show will be anounced (SIKTC) which should help reclaim the value I've lost while waiting for CBCS.
Post 389 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
considering its been 1 years and 14 days since they recieved my comic and it went to processing...now driving me nuts
Post 390 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Makes me hopeful. I sent 21 modern no pressing late February '22.
Post 391 IP   flag post
Collector 2021NAI private msg quote post Address this user
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY... After 15 months of dealing with CBCS and now Beckett for months is remains clear they could care less about the customers. I waited a year to get back my books and when returned they had destroyed my mint GI Joe #1. They said they would pay out to replace. I have spoken with every top dog who insured me it would be taken care of. Now dealing with Amber Runge of Beckett and still getting the work around and ignored. You owe me $$. BEWARE EVERYONE as they are not people of their word! 15+ months of the runaround. Social Media Blast Incoming!!!
Post 392 IP   flag post
Rut ro
Post 393 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The phrase is couldn't care less...if they could care less then that means there is a level of care present. I don't think that's the message you're trying to convey....so, couldn't care less...👍
Post 394 IP   flag post
Those damn americans and their broken english
Post 395 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@2021NAI I'll find out what's going on tomorrow and get back to you.
Post 396 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 397 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
Not trying to rub it in but just advising of my order status to give folks an idea of where their orders are at. For the ones that are at the year mark or more, hopefully they'll be getting news soon.

My February 2022 order with 8 Modern, 2 Consumer, 1 VSP, entered grading today. It was received on February 11, 2022, so that's 312 calendar days to get to the grading stage.

Got the email today that my books are done being graded and are in production.
Post 398 IP   flag post
this is crazy. i check my email, my orders and even tracking. still nothing. of course contacted via email a few weeks ago and got nothing
Post 399 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
this is crazy. i check my email, my orders and even tracking. still nothing. of course contacted via email a few weeks ago and got nothing

I would try and PM Jesse (moderator) and see if there is anyway he can help. This should not be happening.
Post 400 IP   flag post
seriously. did they lose my comic during the move. it started processing back in dec of 2021. so has been 13 months with no update. ive seen members submit at the same time (literally. someone submitted at same convention) get theirs already or some submit theirs 2 months after me and get theirs

was first ever comic I sent over. they have it. got confirmation when processing. so whats the deal? I have 3 others submitted. they going to go mia too? I get it, they take forever but when I see people submitting at same show, no rush or submitted later with pressing, no rush get theirs.
Post 401 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Not trying to rub it in but just advising of my order status to give folks an idea of where their orders are at. For the ones that are at the year mark or more, hopefully they'll be getting news soon.

My February 2022 order with 8 Modern, 2 Consumer, 1 VSP, entered grading today. It was received on February 11, 2022, so that's 312 calendar days to get to the grading stage.

Just got the email my order is completed and ready to ship.
Post 402 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just got the email my order is completed and ready to ship.

seriously...does cbcs have it for me? mine was recieved 2 months before you and yours is ready for ship? I did contact Jesse. But unless they purposely not grading my comic or can miraculously find it. dont know what they can do.
Post 403 IP   flag post
@power_struggle55 I wish I had an answer for you. It's definitely nuts that later orders are finished before yours. And it's not like it's a difference of days.

I agree with what others have recommended -- definitely reach out to Jesse and I would start messaging CBCS customer service consistently, like every other day or something. Squeaky wheel and all that. Doesn't make it any better, but hopefully someone will finally track down your book and get it back to you.
Post 404 IP   flag post
jesse said he'll see what he can do. i just dont know. i swear if my june submissions come before this 1....or worst. they dont get updates and people who submitted later with same speed get theirs
Post 405 IP   flag post
601483 994 30