Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I thought I'd give a quick review of the CBCS EXPRESS experience that I have had so far. I went to the Las Vegas Comic Con on 9-16-22. I got a verified signature from Joe Rubenstein on my Wolverine (Limited Series) #1.

I left it with the CBCS staff at the con and received an email on 9-26-22 stating that the book was received and a second email acknowledging receipt of payment for the invoice.

On 9-27-22 I received 3 emails letting me know that my book, "is graded and now it is time to get the comics into a CBCS case! Your tier has entered the production area of the company and will only be here a short time before it ships out!"
The second email verified my mailing address and the 3rd had the shipping and tracking information.

I was expecting a 6.0 on the grading due to a couple of creases on the cover. It will be coming home with a better grade. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'll post a picture once I receive it.

The entire experience with the EXPRESS worked out really well for me and only took (tentativly) 2 weeks and a day.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Joe's is a great person to talk to. Lively and fun. So glad it came with a better grade for you. Congrats!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here it is! 2 weeks and 1 day. It came back as a 7.0, not to bad

Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Wow!!! crazy fast!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
601484 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?