Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

TRACK YOUR ORDER!!!18488

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post
Post 78 IP   flag post

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
I guess it's useless for books sent in for signings since it'll sit in phase 1 until it's signed with no indication when the signing is.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversorrow
I think this tracker is HIGHLY inaccurate and effectively useless. My most recent order with snail speed pressing/grading that was delivered to CBCS in June 2022 shows up as per below. Considering they're only up to October 2021 for pressing atm.......

Am I correct to assume that the comics will be sealed and labeled for the next 10 months?
Post 81 IP   flag post
Perhaps you will be pleasantly surprised @poka!
Post 82 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversorrow
I think this tracker is HIGHLY inaccurate and effectively useless. My most recent order with snail speed pressing/grading that was delivered to CBCS in June 2022 shows up as per below. Considering they're only up to October 2021 for pressing atm.......

Am I correct to assume that the comics will be sealed and labeled for the next 10 months?

yeah....I find this "tool" to not be the right one for the job
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Perhaps you will be pleasantly surprised @poka!

Could be but I am suspicious when TAT says 1 year and after 1 month the “tracking” says that books have been graded but I will update how long the books are in “sealing” status
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector SGT_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckets
Four days ago I tracked my order and it showed I was in the Verification & Grading stage. I submitted my order Sept. 2021 so I thought I may be close to completion. Today the tracker shows I am back in the Invoicing stage?

Similar here. I have one witnessed sig book I submitted at Baltimore Comic Con last year that was in "Production and Processing" last week but is now back in "Verification and Grading." Without some more transparency on what this is, it's just decoration on the set... GNDN.

I guess it's worse than this. I have an open order marked "Shipping: Your order is packaged and ready to ship! Your item(s) are making their way back to you." I also got an email indicating my submission was completed and ready to ship, and I would get an email with my FedEx tracking number. That's where this submission status is, currently.

Unexpectedly, the slabbed comic is in my basement, since it arrived on October 31st. I wonder how long it will take for the TRACKER to acknowledge it was completed?
Post 85 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Four days ago I tracked my order and it showed I was in the Verification & Grading stage. I submitted my order Sept. 2021 so I thought I may be close to completion. Today the tracker shows I am back in the Invoicing stage?

Similar here. I have one witnessed sig book I submitted at Baltimore Comic Con last year that was in "Production and Processing" last week but is now back in "Verification and Grading." Without some more transparency on what this is, it's just decoration on the set... GNDN.

I guess it's worse than this. I have an open order marked "Shipping: Your order is packaged and ready to ship! Your item(s) are making their way back to you." I also got an email indicating my submission was completed and ready to ship, and I would get an email with my FedEx tracking number. That's where this submission status is, currently.

Unexpectedly, the slabbed comic is in my basement, since it arrived on October 31st. I wonder how long it will take for the TRACKER to acknowledge it was completed?

Yikes!
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
All this is why I'm not playing along anymore.
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector SGT_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Development! CBCS now acknowledges my book was shipped. It was marked "shipped" and appears in my "recently graded" field as of November 15, just under three weeks after actually being shipped.
Post 88 IP   flag post
600830 88 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?