Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies Television

OT - Hocus Pocus 218455

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Hocus Pocus 2 comes out on Friday, the 30th, on Disney+!!! Am I the only one who has been anxiously awaiting it?

I got this from Amazon. It's full of miscellaneous trivia, "spells", Sanderson lore and more!!! I hear it's also available at Target, Wal-Mart, etc.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested. The original had just the right amount of silly and heart. Like Monster Squad.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Iā€™m scared and not in a good way. The original was filmed in Salem MA. Alas, this was shot in New York with mock-up housing, store fronts, etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife is really looking forward to it. She even has Hocus Pocus jibbitz on her Crocs. šŸ˜„
Post 4 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
My wife is really looking forward to it. She even has Hocus Pocus jibbitz on her Crocs. šŸ˜„

I had to reread this a few times.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They all benefit from heavy use of industrial make-up.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Briten - Parts of it were shot in RI last year; there were stories in the local newspaper and all over the news here. There were crews and sets in Providence, Lincoln, and Newport.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Was one of my sons fav movies as a kid....will be interesting to see if a sequel is worth it....very often they aren't that great... I mean.... almost 30 years for a #2, can't tell me it took that long for a good idea!

We will give it a shot though....if not then we can always re-watch the original!
Post 8 IP   flag post
It's here!!!!! Let the rejoicing begin!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and I (probably our daughter, too) will be watching it this weekend!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
thought it was tomorrow. but better now. will watch tonight
Post 11 IP   flag post
I watched it and ended up being entertained. I'll give this thread the weekend and then change the title to indicate spoilers. This is one movie I definitely want to talk about!!!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
600701 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?