Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to Your Collection #1518447

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

This?

Post 76 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Yah, way cooler than Dead Pool.
Post 77 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just came in the mail today.
Creepshow #1 Rob Csiki Virgin Variant NYCC & Whatnot Exclusive Limited to 450 copies.

Post 79 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
It's been a high quality delivery week for me. This came in today. I bought the McFarlane variant cover limited to 150 copies AND signed by Michelinie. The book is just damn gorgeous. Obviously I'll be targeting the big guy next time he's at a show

Post 80 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I got these today in Napa,CA while on a road trip. This is the first time I've been outside a 30 mile radius of my house in almost 3 years.

Post 81 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Archie Halloween Spectacular #1 Virgin Variant Connecting Cover Karate Kid Parody Set By Dan Parent

CHILLING ADVENTURES IN SORCERY SSCO DAVID ROMERO VIRGIN VARIANT

Post 82 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Got a great deal on these. Probably more excited than most people would be 🥳

Post 83 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Not a comic but still... I got this today. It shipped all the way from Italy and only took about 3 days to get here. I thought that was pretty impressive.

The Infinite Statues / Kaustik Plastic 1/6 scale Bela Lugosi as Dracula (web exclusive version). It also came with a polystone coffin that Drac can lie in but I didn't feel like taking it out of the box.

Post 84 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
One more that I forgot to post earlier.

Post 85 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
One more that I forgot to post earlier.

Oh Conan.... he with few wenchs.
Post 87 IP   flag post

Post 88 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of books I don’t remember buying, and found behind the flatscreen tv. Pleasant surprise.

Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Not a comic, but still pretty cool.

Blockbuster display, 1:1 scale Yoda.

There’s some serious damage to one of the feet, but it’s covered by the robe. I’ll see about a repair.

Post 90 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Not a comic, but still pretty cool.

Blockbuster display, 1:1 scale Yoda.

There’s some serious damage to one of the feet, but it’s covered by the robe. I’ll see about a repair.

That's pretty freaking sweet!!!
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Thank you, sir.
Post 92 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

just purchased this book today, signed by Jack Kirby, it will pair nicely with my captain America 8 signed by Stan Lee
Post 93 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

just purchased this book today, signed by Jack Kirby, it will pair nicely with my captain America 8 signed by Stan Lee

Great book!
Post 94 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I still think I'm the only one on earth collecting this issue. There aren't many really high grade copies around, though (only 4 9.8s in the CGC Census and none in the CBCS Population Report), so I'm glad to have one.

Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked these up at the Motor City Comic Con.
Post 96 IP   flag post

Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Some more books that I picked up at Motor City Comic Con:

Post 98 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Took some time off from working on my ASM run to “upgrade” two early LSH appearances. I blame @EbayMafia for posting his copy of the first book about two weeks ago. Here’s my new copy, still pretty low grade, but a nice improvement over my existing copy.

Here’s my old beat-up copy for comparison.

I have never owned the next book, again a low grade copy, but I have to remember that any copy is better than no copy.

Post 99 IP   flag post
I feel pretty dirty about this but how else is a guy supposed to get lab results? I'm hanging my hat on the fact I still don't have an account and submit with other people. I know it's not a lot of money but I sure wish I could have given it to CBCS. FWIW, I'm a loyalist turning elsewhere.

Post 100 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad - Holy Crap dude! Awesome books.
Post 102 IP   flag post
@southerncross - you’re no slouch either. Congrats.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Got these in today. Some more to give away as Christmas presents and some for the PC.

I forgot I bought this one.

Post 104 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
You all are making me want to buy more comic books. But I pretty much spent my budget on @Xkonk's color touched X-men 14 in MCS auction:

Post 105 IP   flag post
601455 999 30