Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to Your Collection #1518447

Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 676 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@doog That FF Annual #2 is the next book in my collection that I plan to read. Looking forward to it.
Post 677 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 678 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 679 IP   flag post

Post 680 IP   flag post

Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user

Post 681 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this today. This is the 3rd copy I have bought of this book. the First two were ruined by a broken water pipe years ago. So, there were sentimental reasons for buying it again. Super happy to have it back in my personal collection.

Post 682 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers, I've wanted to acquire a Jumbo Comics for some time. So envious!
Post 683 IP   flag post
@sportshort Slowly working on putting together the complete Sheena run in Jumbo. Slowly enough that I'm not sure I'll finish before retirement!
Post 684 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@sportshort Slowly working on putting together the complete Sheena run in Jumbo. Slowly enough that I'm not sure I'll finish before retirement!

It's amazing that you're even trying. Love the covers,good luck!
Post 685 IP   flag post
I got these a while ago, I completely forgot about them, I just noticed an unopened box as I was putting my new Cap book away. Yikes!

Post 686 IP   flag post
And I just read the CGC label on the "Four Color" comic, it's a "Fifteen Cent variant"

Neato!!
Post 687 IP   flag post

Post 688 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't posted my new stuff in a while.

I splurged on this one just because I've been wanting a UK variant of a Marvel key for a while now. And, since I like the Sentinels, it seemed like a good fit.

This one crosses off a long-time want for me... an Alex Schomburg WW2 cover. The best part of this one is that I got it in a trade with MCS for a stack of books that, most of them anyway, I just wasn't attached to anymore. There were a couple that stung (my Forever People #1 CGC 9.6 being the main one) but I'm happy I made the trade.

Post 689 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 690 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
A couple of recent additions.

Post 691 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently today is one of those days when corner creases act like Tabasco sauce on the eyeballs, so I got some upgrades.

Post 692 IP   flag post
I am moving this to "ask questions..." thread, where it makes more sense.
Post 693 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not grader, but if you can get it for a decent price I'd grab it. I traded a hulk 181 9.0 and a bunch of random stuff to get mine.
Post 694 IP   flag post
@Bronte- Actually he's asking 'cause he's curious. I told him I'd check with the forum folks and see what they thought. I can't afford whatever he would ask for it and I'm sure at this time he is not selling.
Post 695 IP   flag post
Mine is a 1.5 and i would guess that copy is lower. Here is GPA for that range if your curious

Post 696 IP   flag post
@Bronte, what makes yours a 1.5? is it missing something? does it have cutouts? is the are there loose pages? just curious. Thanks btw for posting the fmv chart, appreciate it.
Post 697 IP   flag post
Mines missing a chunk on the bottom page.

Post 698 IP   flag post
Thanks! I would tend to agree with you after seeing your book. Great purchase btw!!
Post 699 IP   flag post
Fresh out of the mail box

Post 700 IP   flag post
@OGJackster Gorgeous! Jealous!
Post 701 IP   flag post
A few pickups from the LCS.

Post 702 IP   flag post
Got another box!

Post 703 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Mail call!

Post 704 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
It's a rag but still a good deal.

Post 705 IP   flag post
600917 999 30