CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to Your Collection #1518447

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 376 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster congrats on that forbidden love, that's a book I'd get šŸ‘
Post 377 • IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Got these for what I think was a good price.





Post 378 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster it's the hairy breasts variant cover of Forbidden Love!
Post 379 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@OGJackster it's the hairy breasts variant cover of Forbidden Love!


Haha I didn't even notice that. My attention went directly to her eyes that are peering into my soul.
Post 380 • IP   flag post


KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Limited to 50







Limited to 500

Post 381 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



What a shame there's a tear on the back cover. Without it it would have been much more valuable.






Post 382 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up the Kitty today and the Sabertooth about a week ago


Post 383 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 384 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I posted this elsewhere but it needs all the exposure it can!!!


Post 385 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A purchases from @Darkseid_of_town as a gift for my brother. Always a pleasure buying from him...thanks Mike!


Post 386 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
picked these up the other day. Not high grades.







Post 387 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
A purchases from @Darkseid_of_town as a gift for my brother. Always a pleasure buying from him...thanks Mike!



I've always loved that cover. Nice!
Post 388 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these two up yesterday, I dug the covers.





Post 389 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user









Post 390 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC













Post 391 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this cause,I couldn’t afford this comic book when I was a kid (I already selected the ones I could afford with my allowance).




This one I got for a great price from fellow boardie @Galen130


Post 392 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Got these today:

LTD 600



LTD 100

Post 393 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up for a great deal!


Post 394 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user



Just got these. I had pre-ordered the collected edition, but my order was cancelled when Aftershock filed Chapter 11. So I found someone who had the set.

Here's the funny part: every issue has an advertisement for CBCS inside the back cover. These are magazine sized.


Post 395 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@James42. Magazine grading....#soon???
Post 396 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Back in February, I sent 13 magazines to CGC. Right now they are in the pressing stage. By the time they get graded I'm sure the TAT will be right at a year. Still faster than the non-existent CBCS magazine grading. Their loss.
Speaking of which. I was going to send in some Pokemon cards to Beckett. I thought they would be cheaper than comic books because of less material...NOPE!
Does anyone know what "subgrades" are?
Post 397 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I hear that, bro. CGC is an ass factory of suck.
Post 398 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’m still on a bit of a hiatus from comics while i focus on my movie collection & home theatre upgrade.

However, here are a couple pickups that came in this weekend:

As a big fan of the show ā€œComic Book Menā€, when Ming Chen threw his old convention banner up on e-bay, I had to throw my hat into the ring. And I happened to win it.




Also, when I heard David Fincher’s next movie is based on a French comic book, I wanted to get my hands on the source material before the movie comes out. Little did I know, the collected edition is 750 pages. šŸ˜†


Post 399 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this one up for a great price.


Post 400 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 401 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



SO ... MANY ... QUESTIONS!!!
Post 402 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross love old superman covers! And those are in nice condition for the age. Awesome!
Post 403 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13
@southerncross love old superman covers! And those are in nice condition for the age. Awesome!

Thanks, all in $60 from my lcs about a hour ago so I thought yep šŸ‘
Post 404 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



SO ... MANY ... QUESTIONS!!!

The helmet for safety?

The fact superman has a rifle?

Or the fact he can fly!

Or all of the above 🤪
Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30