Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to Your Collection #1518447

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@CoryC if you're interested I have a flaming carrot 1 9.0 will be for sale. Pm me if interested
Post 976 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
First graded copy for my Jim Lee X-Men run.

I ended up selling my newsstand CGC 9.6 ASM 328 to pay for another issue on my list. But in the end, I had to start this with my favorite issue in his X-Men (Vol. 2) run.

Post 977 IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Retired_11B this is my third copy, it's a place holder until I find a tec31

My LCS has a 5.5 signed, $800. I am close to pulling the trigger on it.
Post 978 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 979 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
A +1 for my Jim Lee X-Men run.

This was a gift from a family member simply because it was below FMV. With my guess being that the comic is not perfectly flat inside the slab. (Or just because it was a CBCS 9.6 and not a CGC 9.6.)

Either way, I might get it pressed and re-slabbed once I get the heavies out of the way.

Post 980 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I got these today. I already had Spider-man 21 but these were a set, and it was cheaper to buy the set than to pay for two with separate shipping. I agree with another boardie that said these should not all be "Spider-man" issues, it makes no sense. They should be in whatever series closest matches the cover, IE Spider-man 21 should be on the Hulk series.

Spider-man 25

Spider-man 23

Spider-man 21

Post 981 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
Got these today at the Antique Street Faire in Torrance CA. All were a $1 each except WDC&S #155, that was $5.

These 3 Marvels are JC Penny reprints.

Inside the JCP reprint of FF 51
Post 982 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
New one for my Dad’s Collection! Anyone know a CBCS facilitator that can get Shatner at one of his upcoming shows?

Post 983 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite

If you find someone let me know.....

Post 984 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

went to a small con today and added another premiere 28 to the hoard, this is the fifth copy and who here remembers G-Force. I used to watch it as a kid
Post 985 IP   flag post
These arrived on Memorial Day.

I snagged this for my Rogue sub-run.

And because Jim Lee is my favorite X-Men artist, I chose to snag this as well. Pretty much being his complete Classi X-Men run (and second work on an X-Men story).

Post 986 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 987 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
these are so fun I had to share...

I bought this raw at my local shop during one of their 50% off everything sales about 15 years ago. Cost me $30. I think I won the day.

and an impulse buy...find me one 40-50 year old who would turn down this book?

Post 988 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

went to a small con today and added another premiere 28 to the hoard, this is the fifth copy and who here remembers G-Force. I used to watch it as a kid

Yours appear to be in better condition but I'm picking up what you're laying down.

Post 989 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this today really really cheap. But what interested me most about it is the seemingly genuine Stan lee signature

Post 990 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like MCS may have been a bit rough in their assessment of this one. Had to buy it unseen as there was no image. I opened it to check out the back and inside...get the feeling I'm the first person to ever open it:

Post 991 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Going back to your Avengers Annual 10 pick-up, just because the forum had me see that first. All I can say is that I wish I had contacted you when that was new. With me saying that just because I forgot about it while I have been working on my key Rogue run.

@EbayMafia Great pick-up! If I was still a Wolverine fan I'd want that and the What If? issue that involved Hulk killing Logan.
Post 992 IP   flag post
Collector CoryC private msg quote post Address this user
I have a bunch of modern stuff coming in the next week or so, here is a very small sample of some books I just got yesterday. That Christmas ASM with Deadpool you will not be able to find online anywhere. It was for a Frankie’s exclusive Christmas pack that never went out.

Post 993 IP   flag post
Collector CoryC private msg quote post Address this user
Couple more virgin variants that just came in

Post 994 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Latest issue of Copra just got delivered in the mail

Post 995 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I just got this puppy, it's been on my want list for a while!

Post 996 IP   flag post
Well... This came late(r than I had expected).

Another major copper age key that was on my want list (I used to have it raw) and a biggie when it comes to that portion of my Rogue run.

Post 997 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm happy to have found this one. It was so difficult for me to find this issue with a decent wrap. They're usually ARVEL 2¢ copies.

Post 998 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 999 IP   flag post
601504 999 24