Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

FOR SALE!! How about a few Gold Key Star Trek??!! Low grade, but complete!!18442

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
OMAC #1. This comic features the origin of OMAC, as well as works by Jack Kirby.

Defects are pretty much covered in the scans. The comic would benefit from a clean and press. The back cover has a lot going on. The entire cover has ripped a bit through the staples, showing it out of alignment. It is still firmly attached.

GD+, or better; cream to off-white pages (more cream I think).

$10

Post 26 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Pink Panther #5 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

This comic is complete, but the cover is fully detached and there are plenty of other defects. Some wraps have one to two inch tears from the bottom edge. Let's call this one.....

FREE with any purchase

Post 27 IP   flag post
Porky Pig #49 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

The scans say it all, but what you don't see are two center wraps detached from bottom staple. There is also a bent page corner inside.

GD, no more; cream to off-white pages.

$7

Post 28 IP   flag post
Porky Pig 66 (Gold Key). Petunia Pig makes an appearance.

This comic is complete, but the cover is fully detached. So....

FREE with any purchase

Post 29 IP   flag post
Scamp #26 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant. It features reprints from Four Color #703 and Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #6 (#354).

This comic is complete. The scans say it all...lots of spine creases and light soiling on both covers. It's hard to tell how many of those spine creases break ink against the white background. I think a clean/press will help this book a bit.

VG/FN, maybe better; cream to off-white pages.

$6

Post 30 IP   flag post

Sgt. Rock #341, with Joe Kubert works. This issue features the 1st appearance, and death, of Hy Nelson.

This comic is complete. The bent page corners on the bottom right are the biggest issues I see. A clean and press will help this one.

VG/FN, or better; off-white pages.

$8

Post 31 IP   flag post
Sgt. Rock #342, with Joe Kubert works. This story is based on a real-life incident that MR. Ayers faced during World War II. Ayers draws himself in the story, along with a cameo of Paul Levitz and a sequence where he draws an (unnamed) Sgt. Fury story.

This comic is complete. The scans tell the story…nothing wrong inside that I could see. Pretty clean comic, if you ask me, except for a few soil spots on the front cover. A clean and press will help some.

FN/VF, or better; off-white pages.

$12

Post 32 IP   flag post
Smokey Bear #9 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

Fully detached cover, but complete.

FREE with any purchase

Post 33 IP   flag post
Space Family Robinson, Lost in Space on Space Station One #41 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

This comic is complete, but the cover is barely attached to the bottom staple.

PR, maybe better; cream to off-white pages.

$5

Post 34 IP   flag post
Star Wars #15. This copy is the Whitman reprint.

This comic is complete, but the centerfold is fully detached. Well-worn comic, but not a loss.

GD, no better; off-white pages.

$5

Post 35 IP   flag post
There are more to come, but I need a break.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Tom and Jerry #273. This copy is the Whitman variant.

This comic is complete, but the cover is fully detached. You guessed it....

FREE with any purchase

Post 37 IP   flag post
Walt Disney Uncle Scrooge #106 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

This comic is complete. The scans tell the story.

GD, give or take; off-white pages.

$8

Post 38 IP   flag post
Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #2 (vol. 36, #422)(Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant. It contains reprints from Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #1 (169)(Dell Comics, vol. 15).

This comic is complete. The scans tell the story, except for showing tears on some pages starting at the bottom edge, as well as the centerfold being detached from the top staple.

$6

Post 39 IP   flag post
Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #2 (vol. 36, #422)(Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant. It contains reprints from Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #1 (169)(Dell Comics, vol. 15).

This comic is complete. The scans tell the story, except for showing tears on some pages starting at the bottom edge, as well as the centerfold being detached from the top staple.

$6

Post 40 IP   flag post
Walter Lantz Andy Panda #2 (Gold Key). This issue contains reprints.

Comic is complete, except for the large chunk missing form the back cover. It’s pretty much the coupon, with part of the coupon still present.

GD, no better; cream to off-white pages (more OW I believe).

$5

Post 41 IP   flag post
Walter Lantz Andy Panda #11 (Gold Key). This copy is the Whitman variant.

Comic is complete, but the cover is fully detached. Guess what?

FREE with any purchase

Post 42 IP   flag post
War #35, Charlton Comics. This issue reprints stories from War at Sea #26 and #27.

The scans tell the story, except for the mild spine roll. Charlton Comics is fairly well-known for miscut/misaligned comic production. A clean/press will help a bit. Notice the ‘substance’ above the 60c mark.

$5

Post 43 IP   flag post
War #41, Charlton Comics. This issue reprints stories from Army Attack #2 and #3.

The scans tell the story, but there is no spine roll to explain the miscut/misalignment. It was stapled that way. There appears to be very subtle tanning at the bottom of the back cover. Still a decent looking comic.

VG/FN, maybe better; off-white pages.

$6

Post 44 IP   flag post
War #46, Charlton Comics. The cover is believed to have been done by MR. Giordano. This issue contains numerous reprints, and it had a low print run being the second to last issue in the series.

The scans tell the story, but there isn’t much of a spine roll to explain the miscut/misalignment. There is a bit of ink/paper loss on the front, near the spine (the pistol). The center wrap is detached from the staple.

GD/VG, maybe better; off-white pages.

$6

Post 45 IP   flag post
Werewolf By Night #3. This issue contains Mike Ploog works, as well as a few 1st appearances by minor characters.

This comic is in pretty bad shape, and it has a fully detached cover. It is complete, however. I can't, in good conscience, sell this comic in it's condition, so......

FREE with any purchase

Post 46 IP   flag post
The Witching Hour #47, Nick Cardy cover.

Unfortunately, this comic is incomplete. Someone cut out the ‘Big Jim Puzzle Sweepstakes’ coupon, which affects the story.

FREE with any purchase

Post 47 IP   flag post
Yogi Bear #5 (Charlton Comics).

The scans show that this comic is in rough shape, but it is complete and intact. The pages are borderline white.

GD, no better; off-white to white pages (closer to white, surprisingly).

$5

Post 48 IP   flag post
That's all I have that to list that wasn't listed before. I'll leave the thread be for now...see what happens. Thanks again!!
Post 49 IP   flag post
How about 20% off everything before the thread goes away soon??!! 🙂👍🤙🖖
Post 50 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O, would you lock this thread please? Thanks so much!! 🙂
Post 51 IP   flag post
600889 51 26
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.