CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #317 - Like a Candle in the Wind18439

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Voted! Basically a coin toss this eeek with so many great covers!

With all the awesome horror covers? Very "eeek" indeed!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Is it too late to post this?


Post 52 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
So many awesome covers, this was a tough one for me. Voted!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have shed some light on the contest.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Voted. With so many fantastic covers this week, I burned the candle at both ends deciding which ones to pick! 😁
Post 55 • IP   flag post


The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Voted like a candle in the wind.....
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to @DrWatson, this week’s winner with 24 votes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

Post 57 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats DrWatson!!! Great cover!
Post 58 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Many thanks, y'all.

New contestical has been posted.
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I that cover! Congrats!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
657131 60 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?