CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #317 - Like a Candle in the Wind18439

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Flashnight...cool new word!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector cryptokeeper257 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I knew somebody would bust out the Mask!
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
I knew somebody would bust out the Mask!

Yeah, and it's a game-changer, too. Now I have no idea where my votes are going.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Mask is a great book.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
I knew somebody would bust out the Mask!

Yeah, and it's a game-changer, too. Now I have no idea where my votes are going.


Sure you do... wink wink, nod nod...
Post 43 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Let me stand next to your🕯️- Voted!
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted

Feel like I've discriminated against many great covers though.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Lit a fire under myself and got it done!

I had to pass up so many great covers. This was a tough one!
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
OMG, you guy's suck, how am I supposed to pick, so good, my votes are in!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I voted. Burnt my fingers doing it but hey, it's all good fun.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Voted! Basically a coin toss this eeek with so many great covers!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Voted! Basically a coin toss this eeek with so many great covers!

With all the awesome horror covers? Very "eeek" indeed!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Is it too late to post this?


Post 52 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
So many awesome covers, this was a tough one for me. Voted!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have shed some light on the contest.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Voted. With so many fantastic covers this week, I burned the candle at both ends deciding which ones to pick! 😁
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 60 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?