Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT; What are you eating/ cooking; Part 3.18415

I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 976 IP   flag post

Post 977 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ninja Turtle ice cream?
Post 978 IP   flag post
From a truck
Post 979 IP   flag post
I could care less about beans but they are easy and grow quick. We started planting them in a flower bed and window boxes just to utilize dirt and down time in the garden. This is the first time we’ve adjusted to get enough to have enough to freeze.

Post 980 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Tater tot casserole

Post 981 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Peanut dressing on salad. Thai food for lunch today.

Post 982 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Love thai food. Made pad thai yesterday. Delicious.
Post 983 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave

First time having pad Thai. It's definitely different. Tastes pretty good.

Post 984 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Davethebrave

First time having pad Thai. It's definitely different. Tastes pretty good.

One of my favorite restaurants in terms of bang for buck was a little (as in very, very narrow) Thai place called “Land” on the UWS in NYC. I think Pad Thai was about $9 for a decently large serving and Drunken Noodle Chicken (my fave “standard” Thai dish) was similarly priced. Unfortunately, as with many restaurants, over the years quality moved inverse with price… Based on the trend their Pad Thai is probably now $15, half the serving size and made with ketchup.
Post 985 IP   flag post
My brother said this was okay, but nothing to write home about. It was 12$ fir the pad thai and 7$ for the spring rolls. I thought it was pretty cheap if you consider you can't really get a big mac and fries for 12$ nowadays
Post 986 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
My brother said this was okay, but nothing to write home about. It was 12$ fir the pad thai and 7$ for the spring rolls. I thought it was pretty cheap if you consider you can't really get a big mac and fries for 12$ nowadays
In the DMV you can get 10 wings, crinkle cut fries and a can of Canada Dry for $15
🙂 Americas Best Wings
Post 987 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
In the DMV you can get 10 wings, crinkle cut fries and a can of Canada Dry for $15
🙂 Americas Best Wings

🤔 Your Department of Motor Vehicles serves food too?
Post 988 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
🤣
Stands for D C. Maryland Virginia area in the states @GAC .
I haven't been to the MVA in a while. It would be cool if they had a Dunkin Donuts
Post 989 IP   flag post
I packed up a few Anaheim peppers for the freezer this evening. @RexMuff sent me a nice hot sauce recipe that I want to try this year.

Unfortunately I have to publicly grovel for him to send it to me again. I guess I deleted the pm.

Post 990 IP   flag post
Lemon lime toasted coconut pie.

Post 991 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Lemon lime toasted coconut pie.

Uuuuuuuuuuggggg, I try a piece if you fed me. Otherwise, I can’t do it.
Post 992 IP   flag post
There's coconut, graham crackers, and saltines in the homemade crust. There's coconut, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, fresh squeezed lemon & lime juice, and lemon & lime zest in the homemade filling. Finally, there's toasted coconut on top of the homemade whipped cream.
Post 993 IP   flag post
That’s so gross. I’d be a team player and eat a slice with an open mind though.
Post 994 IP   flag post
Bratwurst on Hawaiian rolls

Post 995 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
That’s so gross. I’d be a team player and eat a slice with an open mind though.

It's great. The recipe doesn't actually call for any coconut. I just like it... a lot.
Post 996 IP   flag post
@Bronte Those look a little nekkid.
Post 997 IP   flag post
My brother has been depressed and has barely been cooking. Normally he caramelized onions with it, but all I got was toasted buns. You figure I only got 2 buns with 3 pieces of bratwurst so I'm getting shafted more than you thought.....
Post 998 IP   flag post
Dang, not even a little mustard.
Post 999 IP   flag post
615416 999 24