CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

OT; What are you eating/ cooking; Part 3.18415

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Corn and banana peppers...

Otherwise, it all looks good.
Post 951 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 952 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave

stewed coyote?
Post 953 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave

stewed coyote?


Roadrunner.
Post 954 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Sloppy Joe sliders on Hawaiian rolls


Post 955 • IP   flag post


Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
My new snack-on-the-go is Turkey bacon. I fry it pretty hard and then refrigerate it parceled into snack bags after it cools. Basically, a low-cost replacement for beef jerky ($3 a pound vs. $15 a pound). Is this something that I should be concerned about health-wise?
Post 956 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave

stewed coyote?


Took me 24 hours to get it. I'm usually quicker than that (I like to believe).
Post 957 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

How's the salt content?
Post 958 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@EbayMafia

How's the salt content?


seems quite high, just guessing from taste. That was the first concern that jumped out at me. Not sure how it compares to beef jerky though.
Post 959 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

Treat it like cookie monster.

A sometimes food?

Post 960 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 961 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Sloppy Joe sliders on Hawaiian rolls




Post 962 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Turkey bacon... reminds of an old saying... No matter how shiny you polish a turd, it's still shit.
Post 963 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@EbayMafia

How's the salt content?


seems quite high, just guessing from taste. That was the first concern that jumped out at me. Not sure how it compares to beef jerky though.


Virtually identical sodium content as beef jerky. Whether it is “healthier” than beef jerky depends on what health concern/risk someone has.

I wouldn’t consider it a go-to snack food but in moderation, rotated with other snacks, likely fine.
Post 964 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 965 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Tried making hot wings on the charcoal grill. Not bad at all. Used a fancy truffle hot sauce on one side and some Frank’s on the other side.





Post 966 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

Which one tasted better?
Post 967 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user



I made a delicious,healthy dinner tonight. I started out sauteing green peppers, onions, and jalapenos with a little ginger and soy sauce. I added salt and pepper and then the salmon fillet. It has been a few months since making this and I am happy.
Post 968 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - They both tasted really good. The Frank’s Hot Sauce is your classic Buffalo Wing sauce - light, tangy, with a little bite. The Truffle Sauce was much thicker, with a deeper, more earthy taste.
Post 969 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Costco drumstick



Post 970 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I love Costco ice cream


Post 971 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Honestly, I didn't think it would make it home. You figure we have extreme heat advisory till Sunday, I think. They say it feels over 100 degrees. My vehicle said it was 95 degrees, I think, and that was with overcast and rain.
Post 972 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
It's 6:55 pm and 113 here in Vegas.
Post 973 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Holy crap.
But do you have humidity?
Post 974 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
27c/80f in Ottawa...having a few
shandy's...listening Nazareth...bbqing steak, potatoes and corn will go on too.








Post 975 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user







Post 976 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 977 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ninja Turtle ice cream?
Post 978 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
From a truck
Post 979 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I could care less about beans but they are easy and grow quick. We started planting them in a flower bed and window boxes just to utilize dirt and down time in the garden. This is the first time we’ve adjusted to get enough to have enough to freeze.


Post 980 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30