Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

want to get signed issue slabbed1840

Collector shaggs68 private msg quote post Address this user
I recently recieved a signed stan lee on the gold edition #1 spider-man. when i was trying to submit i didnt know if i should click on add authentic or add verified. I have no COA. Thanks for your help guys
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
COA has no influence on grading. If you have the book in your possession and it is already signed then you'll want to go with signature Verification, which is where the signature is examined for consistency compared to other signatures by that individual and a judgement is made over whether or not that individual actually signed it.

Authentic signature is when the book is signed in the presence of an authorized witness, after which it does not leave their possession until it is submitted to CBCS.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggs68
I recently recieved a signed stan lee on the gold edition #1 spider-man. when i was trying to submit i didnt know if i should click on add authentic or add verified. I have no COA. Thanks for your help guys

Verified authentic is if you had a witness at the time of signing
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector shaggs68 private msg quote post Address this user
ok thanks guys. just wanted to make sure before i sent it off which i wanted to do. Still new to this but i now have 12 book in to be graded..im hooked
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector uhussein92 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah it's gonna have to be a Verified Sig. I have to do the same thing on a copy of Saga 1 I bought that was signed by Staples and Vaughan that has a Stalk sketch on the back. I'm happy CBCS goes with a nice red color instead of the barf green on CGC qualified labels.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600861 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?