Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I have two invoices that seem to have gone MIA from Jan and Feb. If someone at CBCS can look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 7, 2022 22-07ACC87 Submitted 4 $275.00
Dec 2, 2021 21-439C5EF Submitted 1 $73.00
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
I have two invoices that seem to have gone MIA from Jan and Feb. If someone at CBCS can look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck.
If you can't get help here, seems the best way to get customer service is to create an Instagram account and try to contact CBCS that way.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector TonyOquendo private msg quote post Address this user
I am so sorry to hear this Joe. Its never real till its close to home. I hope they find it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck, mine from October is still sitting around collecting dust.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics

Have you heard anything on this?
Post 5 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
By MIA, are they showing on your CBCS dashboard at all? Submitted/Received?
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
They show on the dashboard but not as received. Yet, books mailed I. The same box do show up and other customers have already gotten their books back.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@CFP_Comics good luck getting ahold of customer service as well, I sent a second email because of no response to the first. I'm sure I won't get a response for that one either. I'm not sure of the level of incompetence of their management, but it seems pretty high.
Post 8 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
@CFP_Comics good luck getting ahold of customer service as well, I sent a second email because of no response to the first. I'm sure I won't get a response for that one either. I'm not sure of the level of incompetence of their management, but it seems pretty high.

I number my emails after the first couple.
I'm at number 8 for my current overcharge issue, lol.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Poor customer service lead me to send my last submission to ...the 'other' guys (but first a stop at CFP!!)...not sure the other guys will be much better but for the first time in years and years I'll give them a chance again..
Post 10 IP   flag post
@KatKomics I was intent on staying with cbcs before these issues due to multiple factors, but after waiting nearly a year from submission and not being able to get any answers, that has definitely changed. I don't even factor in the lost books or reports of some people having their books shipped to the wrong address or with someone else's books, just based solely on mine not making it back to me in an acceptable amount of time and not even knowing whats going on with them. Just not something I'm willing to accept.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
@KatKomics I was intent on staying with cbcs before these issues due to multiple factors, but after waiting nearly a year from submission and not being able to get any answers, that has definitely changed. I don't even factor in the lost books or reports of some people having their books shipped to the wrong address or with someone else's books, just based solely on mine not making it back to me in an acceptable amount of time and not even knowing whats going on with them. Just not something I'm willing to accept.

Yeah. And before this gets locked, I was looking forward to moving to CBCS since their cases and grading are much better... but then customer service changed that plan.
The fact that it is now a lot more expensive here vs there, doesn't help.
Post 12 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Poor customer service lead me to send my last submission to ...the 'other' guys (but first a stop at CFP!!)...not sure the other guys will be much better but for the first time in years and years I'll give them a chance again..
I've never sent anything to any other graders except for a mag and a single signing. That changed last week in the form of 10 moderns. I'm not happy or proud but feel like I've been left with no choice. I'm holding onto "it's still not my account"???? I do know according to the subs I have at CBCS they won't bill me until my current payment method is roached. Gee, I'd love to go thru that run around!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Anyone know how to look at FedEx tracking history more than 90 days ago?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@CFP_Comics - there is a way to look it up, but it's a pain. I would just call them to walk you through it. 800=463-3339
Post 15 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros

We should have a contest for who can get the highest number of no-responses (with reasonable follow-up times).
Post 16 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
Quote:

We should have a contest for who can get the highest number of no-responses (with reasonable follow-up times).

lol.... a contest where there is no winner.......
Post 17 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's exactly what customer service needs, spammed with hundreds of useless emails to sort through. As if they don't get enough already...
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe if TAT’s weren’t so long, and if it hadn’t come to light that books had been sent to a offsite location to be entered into the CBCS system they wouldn’t get so many? 🤷‍♂️
Post 19 IP   flag post
@DrWatson if they didn't lie about TATs it probably wouldn't be an issue? Told 6 months, currently close to a year. Kinda not even close.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
@DrWatson if they didn't lie about TATs it probably wouldn't be an issue? Told 6 months, currently close to a year. Kinda not even close.

It's not a lie. It's an estimate.
17 = 51...Pretty close.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
Quote:

Need to define "reasonable".

Anyway, next week or the week after I'll be at 9. The last 5 unanswered.

Gonna be hard to catch up.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Oddly enough, even after customer service confidently replied they never received the books I started this post about, one of my January orders was just marked as “received”. So 8+ months in limbo and me spending hours trying to run down old records from FedEx and magically the book appears.

One down and one to go. While CGC has also done this to me in the past, they always made good. Let’s see what CBCS is willing to do.

The experience has educated me that I need to keep printed records of all my outgoing parcels.
Post 23 IP   flag post
600889 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?