Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASP

Three orders in grading, one about 2months, will i see my books soon??18357

Collector myxzeus70 private msg quote post Address this user
Those three orders gave me h o pe when i got the notice that they were in grading. But come on two freakin months!!!
I have a submission from last years NYCC that still is just received!! No pressing, just need grades and slabs on this one, ridiculous. Really, done after these last submissions come back. No need for this tension within our hobby that used to be fun. I would like someone to reply to my MANY emails and messages that my received order is still there, "not lost"
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I have a submission that has been in 'grading' for many months and I'm frustrated, too. Even according to the insane TATs, I should have had those books in-hand by now, and yet I still have encapsulation and shipping to contend with. It's not okay and neither is the unresponsive CS, but it's the result of the massive glut of submissions that poured in thanks to our hobby suddenly hitting the mainstream due to successful/popular movies. It's just the way it is for a while, though I'll admit I'm hoping it won't be much longer because this is, as you said, ridiculous.
Post 2 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxzeus70
I would like someone to reply to my MANY emails and messages

Wouldn't we all...
Post 3 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS customer service person sits down to their desk in the morning and opens up e-mail.

"You have 234,792 new messages."

CBCS customer service person bangs head with keyboard, gets up from their desk to grab a broom, and starts sweeping the floor.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
CBCS customer service person sits down to their desk in the morning and opens up e-mail.

CBCS customer service person bangs head with keyboard, gets up from their desk to grab a broom, and starts sweeping the floor.

yeah but how many of those would be from indivduals and for stuff like "its been 2 months since when i submitted. when will you do it"
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Exactly. They have to check all the emails, so sending twenty emails a day asking about your ONE book submission from three days ago really doesn't help to unclog the "paper" jam.
Post 6 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

Exactly. They have to check all the emails, so sending twenty emails a day asking about your ONE book submission from three days ago really doesn't help to unclog the "paper" jam.

I get that, but I'm more concerned with them answering emails asking why I'm being charged more than I should be. They tried to answer that in the reply they sent a month ago but they are confused. I let them know this and I clarified the question in the next 4 emails I sent (so far), over the last 3 weeks. Including screenshots because I'm not 100% convinced they understand the words I type.

As I've told people ever since I started dealing with their CS... CBCS puts out a good product, just hope like hell you never have questions.

I used to think DF had the worst CS in the business, but that's only because CBCS does eventually try to respond, it seems. But then I realized, DF doesn't have a forum where staff comes to talk about comics while seeing, but completely ignoring, peoples' questions and problems.
CBCS is definitely the worst.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

This is pretty much what I figure. I've only sent emails when I had a return, a billing question, and a dashboard update issue that needed to be addressed. While it's tempting to ask "where are my books in the process because submission XYZ has been parked in '_fill-in-the-blank_' for 6 months" I've been restraining myself because of this exact reason. That being said, my frustration is very real, and it would be grand if things could start getting better one of these days.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601206 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?