Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signatures

Granite State Comic Con 9/16-18/2218353

Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if there will be anyone at this con to witness signatures? I have quiet a few books for Freddie E. Williams, II; Paul Pelletier and Scott Hanna to sign. Plus I have some sketch covers I would like to have done as well.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Probably the other guys (CGC)…. I wish I could go to that Con. I was ready to just drive up from VA, and stay the night and drive back the next day, but I have to work my side gig on Saturday the 17th so I am screwed. When your me though you need to make more money and spend less 😛
Post 2 IP   flag post
I own the Green Arrow #14 double splash pages 4 & 5 pencils by Freddie and inks by Rob Hunter. I wanted to get him to sign my copy of the book amongst others. I cannot see anywhere if the other "guys" are there either.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Went to Granite State Comicon today and had some books signed by Freddie E. Williams II (who is working on a sketch cover for me as well) and Scott Hanna (who is also doing a sketch cover). Ryan Santos is working on another sketch cover. Picked up a sketch cover by Scott Ambruson (which I need to scan yet in order to share). Got another sketch cover done by Trevor Von Eeden which I had a photo taken and will be sharing. Missed seeing Paul Pelletier (had another sketch cover for him to do and some books for him to sign). Another missed person that also wasn't there was Christopher Ivy. Talked with Keith Champagne and got a book from him. Got another book from Matthew Ross Crafton from Space Viking Productions (a bizarre futuristic Alice in Wonderland-sique world building story). And got to meet a new talent that caught my eye (blame the piece with Batman and cats - you should see Bruce's expression!) Michelle Sciuto. Whew! Oh and found myself a witness for all them books! Look out CBCS Comics! And I am not reselling any of them. Until next con, I need some rest.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad
I own the Green Arrow #14 double splash pages 4 & 5 pencils by Freddie and inks by Rob Hunter. I wanted to get him to sign my copy of the book amongst others. I cannot see anywhere if the other "guys" are there either.

nice!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
]nice!

Thanks it was also one of the books he signed. He and Kiki were great to talk to. He was in the middle of all that TMNT madness going on around him.
Post 6 IP   flag post
As promised...My commission of Black Lightning sketch cover by Trevor Von Eeden from the con. It was witnessed and is off to be graded and slabbed. Had to use a Marvel Spider-Verse blank since that was all I had left. I had forgotten the Justice League blank at home.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Two pieces I got while at Granite State.

Mettle sketch cover by Scott Ambruson

Hulk sketch cover by Craig Rousseau

Post 8 IP   flag post
Ok I just had to have it! So I contacted her after the con and bought it! The look on his face is priceless!

Batman by Michelle Sciuto

Post 9 IP   flag post
601334 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?