Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

What the heck is Aspen up to now?1834

Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Just snagged my set. The colored version looks great, but that sketch looks extra gritty! Love it!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't think the B&W would sell out in minutes, but I did think it would sell out.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like its still available two days after the sale started. Not a good sign for this run.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlikefire
Looks like its still available two days after the sale started. Not a good sign for this run.

Cheer up. 2 have already been resold on eBay

Oh forgot to mention - aspen already put them on sale!
Post 29 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow these aren't going to be as hot I guess.

I think I'm going to pass.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This is why you buy want you want to own and not what you want to sell.
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It's not surprising, really. Neither Harley Quinn nor Suicide Squad have sold out. Have any other Aspen variant sets come out in the interim that have sold out?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
I think their lack of transparency has damaged their reputation massively. Even the "con-stock" side of things leaves a bad taste. If something has a print run of say 1000 and shows as sold out as far as i'm concerned they're all gone and that's it. Then the line of we will have a few of these at a convention is banded around, convention passes and suddenly the majority of the covers are back in stock. Logistically its very possible. They sell the 900 online and the 100 they kept aside for the convention go unsold so become available again, i completely get it, but it leaves you questioning the real print numbers and then the Harley issues on top of that. Its a shame as some of these are amazing covers from a hugely talented artist but they are now being seen from a sceptical stand point by too many people
Post 33 IP   flag post
If all the scalpers have jumped ship, that's a win-win in my book.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Got my set of Turner Darth Maul #1 today. They look great.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Mine should be here Monday. Really hoping they release some more of these Star Wars Sketches Michael Turner did.
Post 36 IP   flag post
600748 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?