Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Move over Miles Morales18319

Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel is unveiling yet another iteration of Spider-Man.

“ Web-Weaver, a not-so-mild mannered fashion designer at Van Dyne gets spider-powers and shows us a very different kind of Spider-Slayer... See him strut the runway in front of his fellow Spiders...”
- marvel.com

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
That's a HIM?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Oh boy….another reiteration.
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, we've had this posted before. The Bob Mackie of Spider-Men. He can't be gay and be a "regular" person because all gay men are limp wristed fashion designers who fart glitter and stroll down rainbow catwalks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
The House of Ideas.
300 different Spider-somethings including a Spider-Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Pathetic - but that's the age we live in - all superficial; no substance with anything
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
The House of Ideas.
300 different Spider-somethings including a Spider-Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Pathetic - but that's the age we live in - all superficial; no substance with anything

Exactly! Flash, but no substance.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
In the TV and movie business, a series or franchise kind of ends when the quality of the stories, uniqueness of the content diminishes. Basically, there's only so much you can do.

That's when the audience departs slowly but surely, and the end becomes apparent. Maybe we have reached that point in some of these "universes". Been there, done that, a few too many times.

You can only wring so much water out of sponge. We're probably lucky they made it this far.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester15
In the TV and movie business, a series or franchise kind of ends when the quality of the stories, uniqueness of the content diminishes. Basically, there's only so much you can do.

That's when the audience departs slowly but surely, and the end becomes apparent. Maybe we have reached that point in some of these "universes". Been there, done that, a few too many times.

You can only wring so much water out of sponge. We're probably lucky they made it this far.

AKA Jumping the Shark

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Sheez...trying to be included still?

Ya know....with CGC grading comic cards now....I can see the ingenuity and competitiveness against PSA and Beckett, maybe I would rather see a CBCS/Beckett addition service.

So CBCS....What do you say?

Let's kick it up a notch?

Tim
Post 10 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
It's about time!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
619059 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?