Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Triplecdad private msg quote post Address this user
Anybody get books back yet? I believe some have but my order says still in processing from August 16 2021. Sent in one of my Demon in a Bottle books, and while I have sold some keys lately my Iron Man collection stays home.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I was one of the ones who got books from that signing back pretty quickly. I'm very happy with them. From what I've seen, it's not unusual for some books to ship out faster than others. Don't ask me why. I was in the same boat you're in now when I sent books in for the Tynion signing last year. Other folks got them back as much as 6 months or more before I got mine, but I did get them. They came in a few weeks ago and they look great.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I sent in an IM 128 as well. But I fast tracked my books and got them back - IDK - 3-4 months ago. I'd also note that as far as grading goes, the clock no doubt starts when the signed books arrived back at CBCS for grading. I'm not sure what that date actually was nor how one would even find out.

It appears CGC and CBCS just got clobbered with submissions last summer. I have (slowest tier) books at both companies that are not done from September.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
It appears CGC and CBCS just got clobbered with submissions last summer. I have (slowest tier) books at both companies that are not done from September.

They both got hammered last year. That's when I started having lots of returns.

I just got the shipping notice for a submission I sent in August/September of last year. Yours should be moving along soon, too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
598065 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?