Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Battle of the Century! Superman and Moon Knight VS Shazam and Batman!18222

Collector CWill2021 private msg quote post Address this user

Think **carefully** about this one.. and please identify your reasons for which team prevails!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
That's a really tough one! I'll have to throw in with the ShazBat team, but I think they'll get a real drubbing from SupMoon first. Shazam's magic-based powers can get the upper hand against Superman IF he strategizes correctly, and he can get some tips on that from Batman if he needs them. Batman will likely be able to spot Moon Knight's instability and potentially be able to take advantage of that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Batman...Batman takes them all down including Shazam as he decides a child with that type of power is a danger.
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I think I'm going Supes/MK.

While Batman and Shazam's magic element are big Pro's....Shazam's child mantality is the biggest Con.
Maybe Batman's presence is enough to compensate for that shortcoming but I'm going to bet it's not.

This is a tough one for sure and reallý could go either way. If you eliminate the use of Kryptonite then I'd say for sure Supes/MK....otherwise it's way closer but I'm still going with Supes/MK.
Post 4 IP   flag post
These guys are pretty evenly matched.. but still have advantages and disadvantages over the other team.
While Shazam (Captain Marvel) has magic - consider that Moon Knight has some supernatural abilities that could counter Shazam's magic! On the other hand, although Marc Spector is smart.. I must say that Bruce Wayne is the most intelligent of these four - and he seems to have a contingency plan for nearly every situation. Does Superman have superior strength and speed to Shazam?
Or vice versa? Who has better fighting abilities and gadgets.. Moon Knight or The Bat?
P.S. No Kryptonite involved in this matchup!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
normally superman wins any battle. he was meant to be OP..

but given prep time Batman would gear himself with kryptonite. Plus shazam is magic based...one of superman's weaknesses. Moon Knight could be a wild card. Is it debut moon knight with no powers or modern...which still isnt much.

Id say Batman and Shazam
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I'd take Shazam and Bats. Some of the reasons have already been laid out in this thread. Shazam's magic capabilities are a threat to Supes. I get the argument about his emotional intelligence, but Bats babysits while fighting crime. Batman is the ultimate doomsday prepper and has a plan to defeat anyone. Bats also takes out Moon Knight, hes dealt with Joker all these years and can handle someone out of their mind.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
I'd go Supes and MK.

The only reason being is that MK will kill Batman (and, if possible, Shazam) if he has to. Neither Shazam nor Batman will go that far. Superman may not like it, but if he's being made powerless by Shazam/Batman and Kryptonite or whatever, he won't have any chance to stop it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Supes and MK all day. This prep time theory cracks me up.
"I can defeat anyone if I can just think about it long enough!" 🤣🤣🤣
I love Batman but cmon...
Dude has zero powers. Supes could literally kill him with one punch if he really wanted... so it's Supes and MK vs Shazam.
🤣
Post 9 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
HotKeyComics, I absolutely agree!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool thread BTW
Post 11 IP   flag post
..My SpiderSense is leaning towards Shazam and The Bat. For the primary reason that Shazam (Captain Marvel) is approximately Superman's physical equal.. and while MK is a real battleax.. I think The Bat would use strategic contigency planning to take down MK. This leaves Bats to coach Shazam (albeit at a very fast pace) to outmaneuver Supes. A win for Shazam and The Bat by a very, very small margin. Just my opinion.. I could be wrong!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
Dude has zero powers. Supes could literally kill him with one punch if he really wanted... so it's Supes and MK vs Shazam.
🤣

Except for the bit where Superman isn't going to off Batman with one punch, because... he's Superman. As long as he hesitates to pound Batman into the second dimension, Batman has a chance to remove Superman from the equation. Then it'll be Shazam and Batman vs. MK. Ouch.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
If Batman can't use Kryptonite, then he will use Superman's moral compass against him. Batman has a moral compass too, but he's willing to walk much closer to the line than Superman.

I would think that Billy Batson would be in awe of Batman. So much so that the opportunity to work with Batman would be enough to get Billy to fall inline.

Edge Batman and Shazam.
Post 14 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
🤣

Except for the bit where Superman isn't going to off Batman with one punch, because... he's Superman. As long as he hesitates to pound Batman into the second dimension, Batman has a chance to remove Superman from the equation. Then it'll be Shazam and Batman vs. MK. Ouch.

well I guess the fight needs a little more clarity.
Is this with comic moral codes or just a fight with abilities?
Is it to the death? until 1 person passes out, taps out, etc?
Any moral code used will restrict Batman just as much as Supes. Batman doesn't mind walking the edge with criminals, but he wouldn't push that same envelope fighting the ultimate moral person.
So with morals, Batman is just as restricted as Supes. Without them, well its as you said lol...
"As long as he hesitates to pound Batman into the second dimension, Batman has a chance"
No hesitation = no Batman

Also why is this 3 DC and 1 Marvel hero and that 1 Marvel hero is Moon Knight? Just curious how the setup came about
Post 15 IP   flag post
598005 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?