CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 318196

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 751 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 752 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 753 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 754 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 755 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 756 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 757 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 758 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
A teacher, a doctor and a lawyer all die. They go to heaven. At the gates St Peter tells them heaven is getting over crowded. To be allowed in they must each correctly answer a question.

St. Peter: Teacher, name a famous ocean liner that sank in the atlantic
Teacher: The titanic
St. Peter: That is correct
(teacher enters)
St Peter: Doctor how many people died on the titanic?
Doctor: Well I saw he movie and I believe they said 1500 died
St Peter: Close enough you may enter
(doctor enters)
St. Peter: Ok lawyer here is your question. Name every single one who died
Post 759 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 760 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 761 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 762 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 763 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 764 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user



Post 765 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 766 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user



Post 767 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user



Post 768 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 769 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 770 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 771 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 772 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 773 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 774 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster There's more redneck going in that photo besides the underwear halter top.
Post 775 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
#barfbag
Post 776 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
If you mow your lawn and find a car....you might be a redneck.
Post 777 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 778 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 779 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 780 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30