CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 318196

Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 402 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 403 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 404 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



This was yesterday...(CARROTweather)


Post 405 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 409 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 410 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 411 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 412 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra



Post 413 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 414 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 415 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 416 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Balloon?? balloon???? You guys don't know balloons!!


Post 417 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Balloon?? balloon???? You guys don't know balloons!!




I wonder how many will know The Prisoner.
Post 418 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Balloon?? balloon???? You guys don't know balloons!!




I wonder how many will know The Prisoner.


It was in reruns as a kid -loved it!!
Post 419 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 420 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 421 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 422 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 423 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Balloon?? balloon???? You guys don't know balloons!!




I wonder how many will know The Prisoner.


It was in reruns as a kid -loved it!!




We want information, information, information
Who are you?
The new number two
Who is number one?
You are number six
I am not a number, I am a free man!
Post 424 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Mystery pregnancy finally solved.
Apparently a hole in the wall was a part of it....


https://www.google.com/amp/s/katu.com/amp/news/offbeat/japanese-zookeepers-solve-mystery-of-how-ape-in-isolation-got-pregnant-kujukushima-zoo-botanical-garden-white-handed-gibbon-momo-itoh-dna-analysis-stool-hair-samples
Post 425 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
and when one seller posts by mistake (i hope) others follow
Post 427 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
another hopeful

Post 428 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@poka its crazy..if I were to sell all 9,500 of my books I would realistically expect around 9k not including say top 500 or 1000 books. For every $50 or $100 book there are many more $1 bin books.
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@poka I guess there's nothing wrong with a little optimism.
Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30