Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 IP   flag post

Post 352 IP   flag post

Post 353 IP   flag post

Post 354 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So much for people taking responsibility fir their own actions.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/women-sues-bar-after-getting-so-drunk-she-blew-up-10m-home/
Post 355 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
So much for people taking responsibility fir their own actions.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/women-sues-bar-after-getting-so-drunk-she-blew-up-10m-home/

For sure...but...those damages are so severe and reparations so high that she has no choice, and certainly on the advice of her lawyer, that she has to sue someone to ease these massive amounts at her feet. If she didn't sue she would never be able to pay back those damages over 10 life times.
Post 356 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure I could do that if I was in her shoes. Personally I try and take responsibility for my actions as much as I regret them. Maybe my view would change if it was that massive a scale, but I doubt it.
Post 357 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
She's 26 - unless it came back on her Dad cause it was his car she could just declare bankruptcy - she's so young that she could re-build her credit and have a clean slate!!
Post 358 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Many criminal justice debts are exempt from declaring bankruptcy. She has no choice but to sue. In fairness to her and right or wrong, the serving establishment does carry some culpability under the law.
Post 359 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand how Darwin is not involved here.
Post 360 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@figment - This is what happens when natural selection is replaced with selective breeding.
Post 361 IP   flag post
Ok. It's not funny for batista, but man, this guy has to be a freaking idiot.

https://www.newser.com/story/330466/cops-man-tried-to-pull-bikini-barista-from-drive-thru.html?utm_source=dailyrundown&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17638096760158967069&utm_campaign=20230118
Post 362 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Ok. It's not funny for batista, but man, this guy has to be a freaking idiot.

https://www.newser.com/story/330466/cops-man-tried-to-pull-bikini-barista-from-drive-thru.html?utm_source=dailyrundown&utm_medium=email&utm_content=17638096760158967069&utm_campaign=20230118

holy crap! that is freaking crazy!! that was a serious attempt at kidnapping...he tried to get her with his zip tie too. I hope they catch this creep.
Post 363 IP   flag post
They got him at his house. I'm thinking an obvious tattoo on your arm with camera pointing at your car would be a deterrent....
Post 364 IP   flag post
@Bronte These types are not brain surgeons that's for sure!
Post 365 IP   flag post
Funeral makeup artist thiks the guy is Trans and does makeup as a lady on a guy....

https://www.yourtango.com/news/woman-says-funeral-makeup-artist-mistook-her-husband-woman-gave-him-full-glam
Post 366 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 367 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 368 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics šŸ˜„ the first couple times I didn't even notice the middle photo and didn't get it.
Post 369 IP   flag post

Post 370 IP   flag post

Post 371 IP   flag post

Post 372 IP   flag post

Post 373 IP   flag post

Post 374 IP   flag post

Post 375 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Now THAT'S funny!
Post 376 IP   flag post
@figment my fathers uncle had homing pigeons... I liked their coop when I was a kid.
Post 377 IP   flag post

Post 378 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@HotKeyComics šŸ˜„ the first couple times I didn't even notice the middle photo and didn't get it.
face off; ha! As campy as it is; itā€™s a top favorite. I donā€™t have much time to watch movies let alone doing anything hobby related like comics, figures, building the 4 Star Wars models I have Unopened boxes or finishing the Boba Fett painted like The Marshal I need to finish. Maybe Iā€™ll watch it monday or Tuesday on some well deserved vacation days that are going to be used for preparation of new floors being installedā˜¹ļø feel free to laugh at my misery. #No rest for the weary.
Post 379 IP   flag post

Post 380 IP   flag post
601333 999 30