CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 318196

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Florida burglars call 911 to ask for help in moving items, sheriff’s department says


https://www.cleveland.com/nation/2023/01/florida-burglars-call-911-to-ask-for-help-in-moving-items-sheriffs-department-says.html
Post 327 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Kitty Jiu Jitsu
Post 329 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash



I better get right on this...
Post 330 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Never thought about how bad women have it when backpacking on wilderness....


Post 331 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 332 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 333 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 335 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
lol.... the "other" guys just sent an e-mail about how they are extending their customer service hours!!!

It's like they are deliberately trolling CBCS!!!
Post 336 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
lol.... the "other" guys just sent an e-mail about how they are extending their customer service hours!!!

It's like they are deliberately trolling CBCS!!!


I was thinking the same thing!
Post 337 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe this will light a fire under CBCS to actually start an in-house customer service department!
Post 338 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Maybe this will light a fire under CBCS to actually start an in-house customer service department!
I’d definitely like to be serviced……..
Post 339 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Maybe this will light a fire under CBCS to actually start an in-house customer service department!
I’d definitely like to be serviced……..

Giggity
Post 340 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Maybe this will light a fire under CBCS to actually start an in-house customer service department!
I’d definitely like to be serviced……..


Pretty sure that's what's going on at the cash only massage place that's open till midnight?
Post 341 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 342 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 344 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 345 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I was choking from laughing so hard.



Post 346 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 347 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 348 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So much for people taking responsibility fir their own actions.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/women-sues-bar-after-getting-so-drunk-she-blew-up-10m-home/
Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30