Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 318196

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

I'm posting this with a heavy heart..
As much as I love comic books, and everything that comes with it...this is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.
Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding...
1. Dustpan and broom
2. Sponges
3. Toilet spray
4. Mop and bucket
5. Window cleaner
6. Vacuum
7. Dishwashing liquid
8. Laundry detergent
9. Fabric softener
10. Laundry baskets
11. Toilet brush
12. Cleaning sprays
Post 276 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Leaked footage of unreleased Avengers Endgame Director’s Cut. Many cameos.

clickable text
Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy that's amazingly bad and funny in the best ways.
Post 278 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

The pain of comic sellers next year 🤣🤬
Post 279 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 280 IP   flag post

No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
The pain of comic sellers next year 🤣🤬

They have the little man down. And now they put their boot on our necks too.
They should have left the 20k thresh hold alone. Plus Fee-bay charging 15%. Makes it tough to make a nickel...
Post 281 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics That sounds about right. Those damn commies.
Post 282 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Amen Nearmint67, 15% is ridiculous! Not to mention that shipping prices have gotten out of control as well!
Post 283 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's to those of us that have cats...little Christmas heathens. LMAO

Post 284 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
This is the Penrose Triangle.The longer you look at it the more it messes with your mind.

Post 286 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 287 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 288 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 289 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 290 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 291 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 292 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
I used to hate facial hair till it grew on me
Post 293 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
I guess $8 is more than nothing.

Post 294 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Wow.
Post 295 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g

guaranteed minimum of $1 million is definitely more than nothing.
Post 296 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

guaranteed minimum of $1 million is definitely better than nothing.

Totally agreed, but catching a whopping $8 donation per purchase/lease on the commercial seems just a little lower than one would expect. I mean maybe they'll sell 125k cars in six weeks. I haven't tracked their sales.
Post 297 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

guaranteed minimum of $1 million is definitely better than nothing.

Totally agreed, but catching a whopping $8 donation per purchase/lease on the commercial seems just a little lower than one would expect. I mean maybe they'll sell 125k cars in six weeks. I haven't tracked their sales.

You are right! That 8 bucks per vehicle definitely stands out...if it wasn't for the $1M guaranteed minimum it would deserve serious mocking.
Post 298 IP   flag post
Being nerdy, they sold 320k per 6 weeks in 2021 so they should have the 125k covered. Again, love the donation to St Jude (it's local and my Amazon charity of choice), but when you see a $8 donation per, it just looks low when you consider the cost per vehicle (ranges widely).
Post 299 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, their minimum makes it look better. They really put it in retrospect by the per vehicle thing though.
Post 300 IP   flag post
Quote:
Being nerdy, they sold 320k per 6 weeks in 2021 so they should have the 125k covered. Again, love the donation to St Jude (it's local and my Amazon charity of choice), but when you see a $8 donation per, it just looks low when you consider the cost per vehicle (ranges widely).

Agreed 100% cheers! 🍻
Post 301 IP   flag post

Post 302 IP   flag post

Post 303 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics haha 2-22-82 is my bday. Not sure what time I was born though.
Post 304 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post
600868 999 30