CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I doubt they will grade the cards as they are just freebies. And since they will be signed, cbcs is the only option and I dintvknow if they do cards. Might need to do it on the Beckett side
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, Here's hoping one of us at least get one!
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Wish this was my book
=(



Post 178 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
That will go for some pretty $$$$ when all is said and done; regardless of grade.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
4 more McFarlane books just got shipped to me.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Well…. Not sure if this link will work….

But it looks like Todd McFarlane will need to come back to finish signing…

https://www.facebook.com/reel/681324766852059/?s=single_unit
Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
Well…. Not sure if this link will work….

But it looks like Todd McFarlane will need to come back to finish signing…

https://www.facebook.com/reel/681324766852059/?s=single_unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
Well…. Not sure if this link will work….

But it looks like Todd McFarlane will need to come back to finish signing…

https://www.facebook.com/reel/681324766852059/?s=single_unit


I'm not really surprised at all with that. I can only imagine how many books were sent in.
Post 182 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Wish this was my book
=(





I haven't see a McFarlane remark in awhile.
That will fetch a fat nickel...

Is anyone getting there books back yet?
My (1) submission was delivered to CGC on 10.31.22
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67


I haven't see a McFarlane remark in awhile.
That will fetch a fat nickel...

Is anyone getting there books back yet?
My (1) submission was delivered to CGC on 10.31.22


I got 7 books back. Still waiting on 4 more.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine back a month ago; but I sent them in almost immediately
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Saw the Instagram cgc signing on mcfarlane. Holy crap he has a shit ton of books to sign still. You figure if he does a cart a day, he still has 4 days of signings left.....

Edit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmBD-2erbP6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
This thread has been running for four months, has he been signing for four months straight, ka-ching $$$ he just signs books for the rest of his life lol
Post 187 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
While he is making a ton of cash, it hasn't been 4 months straight. I think he flies in a week or so and then leaves. I sincerely doubt he has 4 literal months worth of books to sign.
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Got the shipping email today from CGC.

Thought it would grade 9.0...came in a tad higher.





Post 189 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Graders notes on a 9.2?
I thought their cut off was 8.5? Lol
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
After seeing that cgc mcfarlane video + the signing he did a few years ago; I'm starting to think the Universal books will be rarer than the signature series books
Post 191 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
After seeing that cgc mcfarlane video + the signing he did a few years ago; I'm starting to think the Universal books will be rarer than the signature series books


lol!!! no doubt about it!
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Graders notes on a 9.2?
I thought their cut off was 8.5? Lol


So true! but I checked and there's actual notes there! shocking! lol!
Post 193 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Saw the Instagram cgc signing on mcfarlane. Holy crap he has a shit ton of books to sign still. You figure if he does a cart a day, he still has 4 days of signings left.....

Edit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmBD-2erbP6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=


My one book is the one in the back of the last box on the 4th cart at the bottom.... lol...
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I can be last. If I am one if the lucky ones to get a signed card I'll wait till next year without complaining
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
It would be cool if they sent the signed cards (across the hall) to CSG as a bonus.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Doubtful, but I would be thrilled if they did
Post 197 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
id bet he doesnt do signings for another few years after this...
Post 198 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
After seeing all those carts I wouldn't do it again unless I had a kid that needed to go to med school
Post 199 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte im sure the value of his books are going to drop just from the influx of his signatures...
Post 200 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
He once joked that a unsigned spawn 1 would be rarer than a signed one. At this point I'm inclined to believe him even though his comment was made in jest.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just checked, my last wave of McFarlane books just headed into grading.

All 9.8s WOOHOO!!
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in 3 books for the signing. I doubt I'll be getting anymore McFarlane sigs, unless it's on a sketch cover that I did the art on. Don't really care about the value of the books, signature etc., just something I want to get for the PC while I have the opportunity to do so.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skcatch
I sent in 3 books for the signing. I doubt I'll be getting anymore McFarlane sigs, unless it's on a sketch cover that I did the art on. Don't really care about the value of the books, signature etc., just something I want to get for the PC while I have the opportunity to do so.


You plan on burying yourself with your books or passing it on to your posterity?
Post 204 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
CGC decided to split my books into two 14 book invoices.

The first of these two invoices just shipped.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 336 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?