Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Before I send these off to mcs, i wanted to see if anybody wanted to trade for these books.

Ive done a few transactions on forum and have feedback on ebay if you need references.

Not looking for anything specific. But prefer the book to be graded.

Not really looking to sell.
USA only please.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Before I send these off to mcs, i wanted to see if anybody wanted to trade for these books.

Ive done a few transactions on forum and have feedback on ebay if you need references.

Not looking for anything specific. But prefer the book to be graded.

Not really looking to sell since i don't want to deal with 1099 forms.

USA only please.

interested in women of
Post 2 IP   flag post
What you looking for
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Preferably graded book / books.
Any key
Batman
Spider-man
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice slabs, GLWT trading.
Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I may be interested in the FF #68. Let me see what I can come up with.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
How do you feel about current books? And 9.8+ Walmart Variants?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash

What do you have in mind? If they are graded and remotely keys, I'm willing to entertain offers....
Post 9 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@HulkSmash

What do you have in mind? If they are graded and remotely keys, I'm willing to entertain offers....

I like the FF 68, Women of marvel and Nice House.

Spider-Verse 1 - First Spider Zero- 3rd print/Walmart 1st print in 9.9.

Spider-Woman 1 (2020)9.8 only legs are Walmart Variant and 1st New Costume.

Strange academy 1 9.6 Walmart 1st print (coincides with Ramos 4th print cover)

Post 10 IP   flag post
Unfortunately I have multiple copies of all those books.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Unfortunately I have multiple copies of all those books.
šŸ‘šŸ»
Post 12 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Any interest in an Eternal Warrior #1 CBCS 9.8 (1st Bloodshot cameo), @Bronte?
Post 13 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967

Sorry. I was hoping for something from DC or marvel.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Just made a nice trade with @esaravo. I traded my Strange Tales #167 CBCS 7.0 (classic Steranko flag cover) plus a little cash for his Avengers #196 CBCS 9.0 (first Taskmaster).

I like to trade and wish the folks on the forum would do more. Nice to know it can happen.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I LOVE trading. The problem in my case is that the vast majority of my collection is not slabbed.

Folks don't generally like trading slabbed books for raw books. And, while I am pretty confident in my grading ability, exchanging raw books that can't be examined beforehand doesn't always work well, either.

Add to that the fact that I have no books older than 1993-ish (meaning no ability to trade with modern comic collectors) and trading via the forum... for me anyway... is not an easy thing to do.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Holy $&@?! This thread is still active?! @Bronte. Iā€™m still down for a trade on the nice house.
Post 17 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash

I'll look in tbe morning to see if I still have it. But yeah I thought this thread died a while ago
Post 18 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash

Still have it. Lmk what you have in mind
Post 19 IP   flag post
I have a couple wolverine returnes whiskers varariants I can part ways with. 8.0 and 9.2 cbcs
Post 20 IP   flag post
What are you interested in?
Post 21 IP   flag post
A

Silver age ff or xmen silver age
Post 22 IP   flag post
@cesidio

You may want to read the thread. I did not post anything that qualifies for your want list.
Post 23 IP   flag post
No. That's what I want to trade
Post 24 IP   flag post
My apologies. What on my list are you interested in?
Post 25 IP   flag post
598060 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?