CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest #311 - All Chained Up18179

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 actually, you probably can score a copy of that one pretty easily. It is from the Marvel Masterworks volume 😉.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post


Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Planet Comics #34


Post 56 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@chuckcomics Superb choice.

@sborock only the "hippest" choice from my hippie pal
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Done!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Busted some chains...
Post 61 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Vote, vote, vote!
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
We were undecided, but after a few hours chained to the voting booth achieved a consensus.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
We were undecided, but after a few hours chained to the voting booth achieved a consensus.


nice
Post 64 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 65 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I done voted.
Post 66 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 67 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have linked together some votes.
Post 69 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like this week's winner is @WMorse!!! Congrats!!!
Post 70 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you All for yet another great Weekly Cover Contest filled with awesome entries! WCC #312 will be posted shortly, please stand by...
Post 71 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Thank you All for yet another great Weekly Cover Contest filled with awesome entries! WCC #312 will be posted shortly, please stand by...


There's just something about that red dress.
Post 72 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
AWESOME Entries guys. Thanks for showing me all the books I now have to buy lol.......
@WMorse I've gotta get that red dress cover
Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 74 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse Congrats!
Post 75 • IP   flag post
657131 75 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?