CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Weekly Cover Contest #311 - All Chained Up18179

Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Pulling out the slave Leia cover!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@WMorse Stunning... I expected nothing less.

Man, these are fantastic covers. I must have them all

I know, right? And it keeps happening over & over. We need to start calling this thread 'The Weekly Shopping List with a Theme.'


lol... I collect chained covers, so this is a treat to see so many covers I never knew about.
Some are definitely going on the must have list...
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Sticking with my SciFi roots and from my collection as usual




Post 29 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator Spectacular!!!
Post 30 • IP   flag post


It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 I like that so much I bought 2 lol....
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@crystalphoto woohoohoohoooooo... She's all chained up...
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Not planning to win, so I will just take the opportunity to promote the book I have in this weeks MCS auction:


Post 38 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Spectacular Covers!
Everyone is nailing it.
Waiter--- 3 stars for everyone....
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
missed the first page again... :





Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
These are chains disguised as ropes.


just kidding


Here's my real entry...

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard that's @Nearmint67 entry...post #1
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Dammit. Be right back.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
got it
Post 46 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
got it


That's what they said...
Post 47 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp Dang it Michael, can I get a copy? That a beauty. Those bound issues are pristine.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard you are funny...
Post 49 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia good job...
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 actually, you probably can score a copy of that one pretty easily. It is from the Marvel Masterworks volume 😉.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 75 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?