Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Flash movie…will it ever be seen?18169

Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
https://apple.news/AywkTVI-ESPSzo-_PZXZ5tQ

Thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Ezra Miller is a dumpster fire. If I were a major studio I wouldn't want that guy within a 1,000 miles of one of my projects.

I'd reshoot and replace him. The PR from that alone would be worth it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Blair1999 private msg quote post Address this user
Ezra Miller may be partaking of too much Ezra Brooks...

Also, i assume he is making decent money, wtf are you doing breaking into places? .... Drop this guy.. FAST
Post 4 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
As of the last words from WBD on the matter, yes, it will be seen.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
not be me or my family
Post 6 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Most likely outcome barring something “cancel-worthy” is a declaration of mental health issues, treatment and a public acknowledgment from Miller.

Cancel-worthy is not bar fights or burglary to commit alcohol theft - as these are easy to blame on mental health problems. Not like he is destitute. The grooming claims are the most worrisome by far. By far…

WB will want to move forward. I assume Miller (post-effective-treatment) would as well.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair1999
Ezra Miller may be partaking of too much Ezra Brooks...

Also, i assume he is making decent money, wtf are you doing breaking into places? .... Drop this guy.. FAST

The breaking into places with no rational motive is what helps him make his case. This may seem odd but it’s true.
Post 8 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Most likely outcome barring something “cancel-worthy” is a declaration of mental health issues, treatment and a public acknowledgment from Miller.

I'm kinda wondering why WBD didn't announce that Miller went to rehab? My only guess is that they're waiting for every chip to fall before discussing everything in PR-detail.
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I will watch this film but Ezra definitely needs to be replaced as the Flash. In my opinion he's not the best casting choice anyway so a replacement shouldn't be an issue.

WB should distance themselves from him especially for the grooming accusations.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Here's the worst of all - a missing family.

I'm not saying he has anything to do with it, how would I know? but damn, if he does?

https://www.nme.com/news/film/ezra-miller-reportedly-involved-in-case-of-missing-mother-and-children-in-vermont-3288054
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
Quote:

I'm kinda wondering why WBD didn't announce that Miller went to rehab? My only guess is that they're waiting for every chip to fall before discussing everything in PR-detail.

My guess…They lost / never had control of the situation. If he didn’t and they claim he was, bigger problems and closer association with whatever crap he’s been up to.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
As more and more stories, and charges get filled WB/DC will have to make an announcement on their future plans. Charlie Sheen seems like a speed bump on the “how to screw-up you career” highway compared to Ezra.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
ehh... the more you learn about celebrities - they get real creepy and fast. But Ezra did good as flash - Suspension of disbelief and all that. But I'm sure if I listened to Ezra talking - I'd be done with him - fast. Unless he started going off on tiger's blood, or dragon's blood. Haha
Post 14 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@robo Shady's back???
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

Poor use of the word "decent".
Post 16 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fads89
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

Poor use of the word "decent".

it should be descent.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The breaking into places with no rational motive is what helps him make his case. This may seem odd but it’s true.

Anyone remember when we lost Robert Downey Jr. for a decade or so? Didn't really lose him, just didn't know which strange house he would be found in next.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
Quote:

my wife does PR. Not to the extent of multi million/billion dollar businesses, but If there is an unforeseen issue; Sometimes all you can do is watch the world burn until you have all the facts and/or information/approval from legal on certain facts. Otherwise you may seem like you are dancing around the issue, hiding something, or you put your foot in your mouth. Sometimes saying nothing (short term) is better than sounding like MrTimley.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

Anyone remember when we lost Robert Downey Jr. for a decade or so? Didn't really lose him, just didn't know which strange house he would be found in next.

Yup...him...Pirate Jack and Winnona all had massive issues.

Thing is...they had already had ok careers before their respective issues and so had some sort of public good will to bank against so when they did get their houses in order people were happy to give them a chance...this guy never had that from what I can tell
Post 20 IP   flag post
Anyone else just think of this when you see their name??

Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

I think Ezra Miller needs this same support program. Tony Stark, I mean RDJ, has deep pockets.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2022/07/robert-downey-jr-armie-hammer-rehab/amp

He can probably start his own clinic.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
wouldnt be the first comic book movie, to be filmed, post preduction, close to release....cancelled
Post 23 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Tony Stark, I mean RDJ, has deep pockets.

I remember when Stark was so in debt to Ultron that he had him turning tricks in Palm Springs men's parties.

Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector WndrWmn74 private msg quote post Address this user
I do think he did a good job at the role, but also think he’s gone off the proverbial “deep end” of all that is possible; making RDJ, and even Sam Jackson (in their drug addiction days) seem like Boy Scouts….

Not sure that WBD is going to want to walk away from the money they sank into the production, but either way I would like to see it.
Post 25 IP   flag post
https://variety.com/2022/film/news/ezra-miller-apologizes-the-flash-mental-health-issues-1235341888/amp/

Quote:

Cancel-worthy is not bar fights or burglary to commit alcohol theft - as these are easy to blame on mental health problems. Not like he is destitute. The grooming claims are the most worrisome by far. By far…

WB will want to move forward. I assume Miller (post-effective-treatment) would as well.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! as in direct to video...lol
Post 27 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
Yes! as in direct to video...lol

or distributed on youtube by people who found the movie (again wouldnt be first)
Post 28 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
How did DC|WB screw this up this badly??? Not just the flash film but the whole universe..*scratches head*
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja0215
How did DC|WB screw this up this badly??? Not just the flash film but the whole universe..*scratches head*

What are you referring to?
Post 30 IP   flag post
600884 50 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?