Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CGC puts blue label on "new" modified excl18147

Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
I’m surprised that the post going up are allowed on the forum. Just from a bad taste perspective they are appalling.

What do the posts tell perspective consumers about CBCS as a company?

What do the posts tell potential consumers about the gossipy frau's posting the posts? Cluck cluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdS9AbdbPxY
Post 601 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
That video created a very sharp pain throughout my body. Oy Vey!
Post 602 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
*yawn*

This reminds me of my favorite meme:

Post 603 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktocktyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
I’m surprised that the post going up are allowed on the forum. Just from a bad taste perspective they are appalling.

What do the posts tell perspective consumers about CBCS as a company?

What do the posts tell potential consumers about the gossipy frau's posting the posts? Cluck cluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdS9AbdbPxY

I’ve no idea what your post means or what you are attempting to impart.
Post 604 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

The dude abides.
Post 605 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 606 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
And no, I didn't immediately look for pictures of his wife online to see what she looks like after watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmN2l2KlmF4&t=1s
Post 607 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Now that you mention it, what does she look like?
Post 608 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
And no, I didn't immediately look for pictures of his wife online to see what she looks like after watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmN2l2KlmF4&t=1s

That poor guy needs to Seek Some Help. He got used by a pathological narcissist and that's not easy to get over.
Post 609 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd

The term narcissistic was used a few times in this thread. Is the term aimed at crain specifically? Or is the owner of black flag one too?
Post 610 IP   flag post
sorta like the pot calling the kettle black
Post 611 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Byrdibyrd

The term narcissistic was used a few times in this thread. Is the term aimed at crain specifically? Or is the owner of black flag one too?

I'm using it in reference to Clayton Crain. The bit where he talks about how Crain left his wife to go find his high school GF and get her away from her own family and he had plans to tattoo his name all over her back was the giveaway. That's the kind of thing someone who's a serious, pathological narcissist would do. Sounds like Jason Wallace got used, and the whole AcetateGate thing may not even have been his idea in the first place. If this really was Crain (with support from April) behind all this, then that's both disturbing and grotesque.
Post 612 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Byrdibyrd

I'm using it in reference to Clayton Crain. The bit where he talks about how Crain left his wife to go find his high school GF and get her away from her own family and he had plans to tattoo his name all over her back was the giveaway. That's the kind of thing someone who's a serious, pathological narcissist would do. Sounds like Jason Wallace got used, and the whole AcetateGate thing may not even have been his idea in the first place. If this really was Crain (with support from April) behind all this, then that's both disturbing and grotesque.

I wasn't aware of any of this. I hate narcissists. Sounds like a good time to start not buying any of his covers.
Post 613 IP   flag post
Wow that's nuts.

Personally I never paid much attention to the personal lives of artists unless they did something blatantly positive. (Jim Lee teaching military people in the war how to draw batman comes to mind.)

I was going to try and get a crain commission of black cat but this dealer talked me into getting one through a buddy that isn't as well known back in june. I guess I lucked out. Granted the commission is taking forever and a day......
Post 614 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I wasn't aware of any of this. I hate narcissists. Sounds like a good time to start not buying any of his covers.

Until I saw that video (poor dude was clearly not faking...) I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes. I was thinking of sending a couple books in for a signing next time the opportunity came up, but that won't be happening anymore. That creep (Crain) doesn't get my money.
Post 615 IP   flag post
I feel awful for all 3 of anything they're currently experiencing or will.
They seem like the kindest, humble, straightest, honest, caring, most giving individuals.
Post 616 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Until I saw that video (poor dude was clearly not faking...) I didn't know what was going on behind the scenes

But the dude who made the video knew who he was dealing with all along. It's just not working out to his benefit anymore. I say it's narc on narc crime.
Post 617 IP   flag post
601485 617 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?