CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

Weekly Cover Contest #310 - Getting the Hand18136

Collector chuckcomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ya know, as time goes on, you'd think topics would get exhausted. The last month has proven the opposite.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
oh he's getting the hand alright.



Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@Nearmint67 beat me to it.

ps... fortunately I didn't vote early.


Do you have a #1 already @Pre_Coder? I am surprised to see a bird yet no @Byrdibyrd as of yet...

I finally figured out which cover I wanted. It's a doozy!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector ShadowFan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
late to the show.. hopefully you all make it this far.... lots of great covers.. I chose this one to emulate todays culture..


Post 39 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Done!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!! Another tough one.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
for the record all of them are winners to me but mark is too happy holding Rifleman wood OMG!smh!!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
voted...
Post 46 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 47 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I gave a helping hand.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
voted.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 is the winner of this weeks WCC with 17 votes.

Congratulations

@DrWatson and @SteveRicketts tied for 2nd with 14 votes.

Congrats to all who participated in this weeks contest. All entries deserve a 'Show Of Hands'.






Post 50 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
So my Sandman that's been signed by Neil and remarked and he isn't even a artist didn't get a single vote?




🤪
Post 51 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys... Just got in. Give me a bit and I will get the next cover posted
Post 52 • IP   flag post
657131 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?