Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Canada Location18131

Collector Sundog private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy,

I sent 2 books to the Canadian site in Oakville. I got them back saying they moved. Does anyone know what their new Canada location is?

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cerebus3000 private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t think it has been formally announced but CBCS seems to have closed their Canadian location with no intention of opening a new location.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Sundog private msg quote post Address this user
Dang, that's too bad. So I guess I would have to send them to the States. Kinda sucks that they would even give an option of a Canadian location when submitting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundog
Dang, that's too bad. So I guess I would have to send them to the States. Kinda sucks that they would even give an option of a Canadian location when submitting.

lol...CBCS is lets say bottom of the class when it comes to a) notifying people of changes...unless its a price increase and b) having a clean website/updated info

They should have said they were closing the Oakville location and should have adjusted the mailing location to Dallas.....dont hold your breath for those easy to do updates.

CBCS is a grading company....no communications or customer service
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Erik71 private msg quote post Address this user
Same things happend to me this week! Happy to get my comic return at least!

So I guess we need to sent them to the US address...sigh!

I email them at their customer services to see what was wrog and if we now can only submit to the U.S. guest what? No reply
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik71
Same things happend to me this week! Happy to get my comic return at least!

So I guess we need to sent them to the US address...sigh!

I email them at their customer services to see what was wrog and if we now can only submit to the U.S. guest what? No reply

yup - Canada location is closed - have to send to the new CBCS US location - double check the main page - I wouldn't trust any downloadable forms to have been updated...
Post 6 IP   flag post
600662 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?