Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

SAMARITAN Trailer (2022)18123

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thinking some will poo-poo this movie. I for one an a Sylvester Stallone fan from the 80s and I do miss those action flicks. BRING THEM ALL BACK!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster
I think it could be good, or at least fun. Stallone is a talented actor and he has a wicked sense of comedic timing. If the director is on point, I, for one, will enjoy this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
This looks fantastic.
I will watch this.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector jgzachary13 private msg quote post Address this user
Had to look up the premise on this and not familiar with the Mythos Comics run, but this trailer feels like echoes of Steel (John Henry Irons). Am I crazy? This looks good and may need to look more into the series. I love Stallone!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Have a kinda funny Stallone story.

Was at SDCC about 7 years ago. All day my friend and I had a single phrase about all the cosplayers that were there. The line bantered between the two of us was "There's the Hulk"; "There's Thor"; "There's Doctor Who"; "There's Constantine"; etc.... You get the picture. Just doing it to bust each other's balls .
That evening after a long day, we ate at a place called Buca di Beppo - an Italian restaurant in San Diego. We sat across from each other, and midway through dinner he goes "There's Sylvester Stallone". I didn't even bother turning around to see the cosplayer. He says no no no - it's the real Sylvester Stallone. I laughed and mmmm hmmm... right... caught me looking. But it was!! He and a boatload of his friends/family took a huge table right behind us.

Cracked up the rest of the night.
Post 5 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Love Stallone, but when I saw your title I was hoping for a different Samaritan movie.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Sigur_Ros
I was hoping, but I'll still watch it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Love Stallone, but when I saw your title I was hoping for a different Samaritan movie.

you and me both lol

Post 8 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros

you and me both lol

Bring some of those to RC3
Post 9 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I just watched it. It has it's slow moments, but it's worth watching!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Sigur_Ros @HotKeyComics Yep! Love Astro City!
Post 11 IP   flag post
598060 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?