Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

NFL preseason starts on Thursday!!!18119

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else excited for football to start back up? I know that Nearmint67 is!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SlayerRick710 private msg quote post Address this user
šŸ¤˜šŸ‘Øā€šŸ¦¼šŸ¤˜ Go Steelers 1st year without Roethlisberger this ain't our year šŸ¤£
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user


Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
I'm excited to see my team (Patriots) suck like they did in the eighties and nineties. They are bringing back the pat patriot throw back helmet and jerseys. Ahh the memories when Steve Grogan threw more picks than touch downs and the team could run the ball. :-)
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still basking in the Stanley Cup victory for the Avs....meh on football and getting more meh each passing year with level of play.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to be too excited being a Texans fan. They've sucked for a long time but it seems like they may have a good management team (from the GM on down) in place now. Still going through a rebuild, though, so it will probably be another painful year.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O You KNOW Iā€™m excited, brother! I have actually been watching CFL games this summer to fill the void. I have found them enjoyable, especially now that I am beginning to get a grip on exactly what the rules are, but they are merely a placeholder until the real thing begins! I am very happy with what the Lions have done this off-season. They have gone from fielding what was perhaps the worst WR unit in NFL history to now having potentially one of the best offenses in the entire league. I still have some questions about the defense but I think that if everyone stays healthy and the rookies and free agents contribute as anticipated it will be a solid unit. I am always optimistic at the beginning of the season, but I feel like this year my optimism is a little bit more justified. šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Anyone else excited for football to start back up? I know that Nearmint67 is!!!


WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! LOL........
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O
It's the season of the Purple People Eaters & the Silver & Black...
Just WIN Baby!!!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@Jesse_O You KNOW Iā€™m excited, brother! I have actually been watching CFL games this summer to fill the void. I have found them enjoyable, especially now that I am beginning to get a grip on exactly what the rules are, but they are merely a placeholder until the real thing begins! I am very happy with what the Lions have done this off-season. They have gone from fielding what was perhaps the worst WR unit in NFL history to now having potentially one of the best offenses in the entire league. I still have some questions about the defense but I think that if everyone stays healthy and the rookies and free agents contribute as anticipated it will be a solid unit. I am always optimistic at the beginning of the season, but I feel like this year my optimism is a little bit more justified. šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦
GO LIONS!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
RAIN???!!!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't researched, but today I was told that Cleveland had to do a name change as well?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector xjagnew private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder The Cleveland Washcloths are trending?
Post 13 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

delete if needed........
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@Pre_Coder The Cleveland Washcloths are trending?

I think Washcloths would be more appropriate for Washington,.. as opposed to The Commanders. LOL, What are they commanding?... they can't even command themselves.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector xjagnew private msg quote post Address this user
~
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector xjagnew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
RAIN???!!!!
The clouds looked really ominous earlier, like Independence Day ominous.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector xjagnew private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
@Pre_Coder The Cleveland Washcloths are trending?

I think Washcloths would be more appropriate for Washington,.. as opposed to The Commanders. LOL, What are they commanding?... they can't even command themselves.


That's actually on point with the latest news. I've heard those rumors for years, but I guess it was more than rumors.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Raiders look "ok". Mostly back up players trying to make the roster.
Not bad for rainy start. Can't wait to all the starters begin to mesh.
AFC West is going to be strong division. Should be some great football this year...
Post 19 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I always forget about nfl... just into week 9 of CFL!!

Maybe when CFL is done I'll watch a few NFL games?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town




Clearly someone is excited for football season to start up!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
I'm still basking in the Stanley Cup victory for the Avs....meh on football and getting more meh each passing year with level of play.


@etapi65 Do you feel the level of play is decreasing...or just evolving for the worse? I tend to think that every team in the NFL today would go nearly undefeated in the 70's, 80's and probably even the 90's.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town




Clearly someone is excited for football season to start up!
actually just wanting it to get close enough to the season to announce the squad members, and subsequently the new All stars for the coming season so I can get to work on things
Post 23 IP   flag post
507404 23 23
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.